Mikedin's FC-E8000 Run #2 Photoperiod Time!

I couldn't imagine, must have been a nightmare.
Glad you have it sorted.
Sounds like a party place. :thumb:
Hope you enjoy it.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
It’ll be nice once I finish it, we bought this house just over a year ago also really we’re just getting everything how we like it, I have plans to possibly replace the tent with an actual room in the same spot so we’ll see how that goes, if I do that I’ll tie it together with a small 4x4 room I’ll build in my bedroom right in the other side of the wall, that way I can exhaust from the veg room into the flower room and then I hit to the crawlspace (we keep the heat haha) but that’s a ways down the road, we want to carpet the whole basement first etc then I’ll build what I want once carpeting guys are gone. Rooms always look better than tents everywhere anyways lol, I’ll even have an option to vent outside from the same spot, I can right now if needed but I removed that duct from the tent and exhausting into the lung room instead

I’m kinda considering buying a time lapse camera to run in each of the tents seems like it would be interesting

Looking for something really really cheap any ideas let me know!

It’ll be nice once I finish it, we bought this house just over a year ago also really we’re just getting everything how we like it, I have plans to possibly replace the tent with an actual room in the same spot so we’ll see how that goes, if I do that I’ll tie it together with a small 4x4 room I’ll build in my bedroom right in the other side of the wall, that way I can exhaust from the veg room into the flower room and then I hit to the crawlspace (we keep the heat haha) but that’s a ways down the road, we want to carpet the whole basement first etc then I’ll build what I want once carpeting guys are gone. Rooms always look better than tents everywhere anyways lol, I’ll even have an option to vent outside from the same spot, I can right now if needed but I removed that duct from the tent and exhausting into the lung room instead

I’m kinda considering buying a time lapse camera to run in each of the tents seems like it would be interesting

Looking for something really really cheap any ideas let me know!
@Rexer Has a time lapse in his room.
Hey Rex :ciao: did you get a deal on it?
Thanks.

Thanks.

So hard trying to figure out what cameras have the correct time lapse intervals and what ones can run a week straight on day one pic every 5-10 minutes.. unless I’m way off on what Intervals I should be looking for lol

I’m quite surprised my VPD is pretty damn close

It’d be nice if it was about 2f hotter but I’m late veg now so if I can get it to hang right there all through flower I’d be happy as shit, dehumidifier in the lung room is barely running once or twice a day for 1/2 hour each time

The big plant on the right is the cookies Kush from seed, the one next to it is filling out like crazy it’s a monstercropped clone same as the rest of them it’s getting huge

6EE2ED56-D7C5-427E-BF11-5F10FA33CFDA.jpeg

EB41BE01-D2CD-4AD1-92ED-7A6AB0F7925D.jpeg

24104606-69E3-4CAD-937C-06AFBC8853B5.png

6F729ACF-9CA3-49F8-9D35-3AA936E0AFE3.jpeg

Any opinions about venting one tent to another then exhausting out?

I will have a 4” exhaust and filter, 6” exhaust and filter, then a 4” inline fan.

I need to vent a 4x4 and 4x8 tent. I can do it individually or tie them together, just not sure what’s best
Are you going to exhaust into the second tent then extract it, or are you just gonna run the duct through?

I would avoid having either tents exhaust go into the other, especially with the PM issue you had. A PM explosion in one tent could possibly spread to the other. Even if you’re just running a duct through it’s a risk. If that duct has any holes or slices as it’s running through the other tent it could possibly dump that way.

I usually try to err on the side of caution now that I’m old 😂 and these days find myself thinking “better safe than sorry” more often than I’d like to admit 😂

I would avoid having either tents exhaust go into the other, especially with the PM issue you had. A PM explosion in one tent could possibly spread to the other. Even if you’re just running a duct through it’s a risk. If that duct has any holes or slices as it’s running through the other tent it could possibly dump that way.

I usually try to err on the side of caution now that I’m old 😂 and these days find myself thinking “better safe than sorry” more often than I’d like to admit 😂
Probably the way I’ll go anyways lol, yeah it was vent from one tent into the next then exhaust out of the 2nd but they are in separate rooms I am able to do it if I want to but I’m thinking more and more like you lol, could just make a future issue

Probably the way I’ll go anyways lol, yeah it was vent from one tent into the next then exhaust out of the 2nd but they are in separate rooms I am able to do it if I want to but I’m thinking more and more like you lol, could just make a future issue
Yeah I’d vent separately.. There’s all kinds of nightmares you could run into. A hermie or male you miss throwing pollen in the air, spore based diseases, pests, one tent overheating and dumping hot air into the other, etc.

This way if something goes horribly wrong in one you have a chance to salvage the other. Especially with your setup.. You’ve got a lot of nature going on at your house lol

Yeah I’d vent separately.. There’s all kinds of nightmares you could run into. A hermie or male you miss throwing pollen in the air, spore based diseases, pests, one tent overheating and dumping hot air into the other, etc.

This way if something goes horribly wrong in one you have a chance to salvage the other. Especially with your setup.. You’ve got a lot of nature going on at your house lol
Yes… yes I do lol makes it a bit more difficult but I can’t even begin to explain how much I enjoy taking care of the awesome plants so it’s all worth it

Thanks.

I use Wyze cameras to take photos that I stich into gifs. They are capable of doing time lapse as well. Just make sure to turn off the IR and camera light from the app.

I use Wyze cameras to take photos that I stich into gifs. They are capable of doing time lapse as well. Just make sure to turn off the IR and camera light from the app.
Any suggestion on a specific model? I was gunna pick up this 3 pack

they say they will go for about a week continuously recording on a 32GB SD card I can figure out the editing once I get going with video lol, might even be cool, just splice all of the weeks together and then massively speed up the video 😁

I’d like to see if they accept 64GB SD cards

Edit/ bought the 3 pack of the V3’s I saw someone post a pic of one in your grow log, will the night vision affect the grow? Or just keep the color night vision and IR off? Are they easy to control through the app?

I plan to have one in each tent and one pointed at my wood stove lol

C8301BBF-406F-4801-917E-28C381B66EE5.png

Any suggestion on a specific model? I was gunna pick up this 3 pack

they say they will go for about a week continuously recording on a 32GB SD card I can figure out the editing once I get going with video lol, might even be cool, just splice all of the weeks together and then massively speed up the video 😁

I’d like to see if they accept 64GB SD cards

Edit/ bought the 3 pack of the V3’s I saw someone post a pic of one in your grow log, will the night vision affect the grow? Or just keep the color night vision and IR off? Are they easy to control through the app?

I plan to have one in each tent and one pointed at my wood stove lol

C8301BBF-406F-4801-917E-28C381B66EE5.png
I've never actually really used the built in time lapse.
What I post, is Gifs. They are a bunch of photos that I manually take every day using the app.
Then I use a separate app on my phone to stich them together to share here.
I know two other users off the top of my head that also use Wyze. LKABudMan, and Emilya Green.

You can leave the night vision on.
Within the app is setting for IR light. Turn this off- I fried a couple branches in the past learning that.
There is also a camera status light. Turn that off as well, in case your growing Photoperiods.

I love Wyze Cams, my property is lined up with them, the Pan Cams do wonderful outside.

I've never actually really used the built in time lapse.
What I post, is Gifs. They are a bunch of photos that I manually take every day using the app.
Then I use a separate app on my phone to stich them together to share here.
I know two other users off the top of my head that also use Wyze. LKABudMan, and Emilya Green.

You can leave the night vision on.
Within the app is setting for IR light. Turn this off- I fried a couple branches in the past learning that.
There is also a camera status light. Turn that off as well, in case your growing Photoperiods.

I love Wyze Cams, my property is lined up with them, the Pan Cams do wonderful outside.
Awesome! For $89 for a 3 pack they are a deal.! I may pick up a few other types of them as well for around the house. I was looking at those pan and tilt versions too I may get those outside

I figure I’ll try it all 3 ways at first, one on full time record, one on a time lapse setting, and one I’ll take pictures manually and I’ll see what’s the simplest way, My current camera in there does no justice, horrible lighting correction with the lights etc, I need something clear so I can see the leaves and changes in the plant over time. It’s like a diagnostic tool for a car 😁

and it just looks so damn cool 🤣

Well the candy kush is loving being in flower, she just got her first small dose of flower fuel before I left for work and we’ll see how she likes it tomorrow

Also @VIVOSUN I’m adding one of your inline fans to the large tent setup for an forced air inlet, can’t wait to be able to get some more, as well as possibly a new light to put into my new 4x4 I’ll be time-lapsing for my grow log, gunna start testing with the plant below in the 4x4 to herself she should take up 70% of it I believe 😁

21EDBD43-A3C7-4747-80C8-0E39D69E0F07.jpeg

92921453-BBDC-4BE0-A4CE-F70BDDC939B5.jpeg

A9C009C6-9C59-4A58-9F87-9580C6955440.jpeg

C36E3B4C-F535-41DC-9CDA-4D738C73D75E.jpeg

8D57C7FE-C053-42CF-8E7A-5683231E5D25.jpeg

Hey look who Made it into their new home

She’s late for the net I mostly just organized to separate tops we’ll see if some of the lowers stretch up to fill in some gaps

So much easier to access her than I had before

C8EFF4E0-F56E-4891-AA7B-BCD673F1A361.jpeg

9FF8ACC4-5303-4C07-AFFD-926FD22D85F7.jpeg

7B08C106-1DEB-4CAB-AD83-CA1EBB092DDC.jpeg

E5D58A09-BBF7-40C3-B46E-408C41FB1A9A.jpeg

92925FC7-DE10-4DFC-9B1A-4E8D18D460C9.jpeg
Nice work :welldone:
She will be happy now.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN#Love What You Grow

@Rexer these WYZE cams are nice as hell, I turned off indicator lights and IR, what night settings do you use? These lights are awesome in full spectrum, apparently not a fan of blurple lights I’ll mess around with them tomorrow after I get out of work. But damn I’ve been through tons of cameras over the years (just set up a 10 camera system for my in-laws) and these were by far the easiest setup ever, literally 30 seconds worth of work and the settings are easy as hell to navigate

I gotta figure out what’s the easiest way to upload video here, here’s a pic of each for now

C1D179C6-4459-4B86-A605-07B8ADC6075A.jpeg

7D3175E6-C64F-41AC-990C-C5995E0738DD.jpeg

Only downside I noticed is with the IR turned off it’s a pitch black picture for night vision but besides that it looks great, so for time lapse I’ll have to just probably do what you’re doing @Rexer and do manual photos, we’ll see, I can’t see the time lapse photo rate because there’s no SD cards installed, I just picked up 2x 64GB and 1x 128gb micro SD cards on the way to work so I can start messing with that tomorrow

Here’s what night time looks like with IR turned off (night vision still on) so those pics won’t help with a time lapse lol

297EDEF4-127E-4755-A501-C6684A048B07.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom