Mini-Gun Autos

mzxsdi600

Welcome to my 2nd grow:welcome:

I germinated Dan 6 in soil medium . Auto's are a strange breed /strain :hmmmm: , not sure I'll go this route again as I have some space .
I also fried them with led light ( 144x3w topgrowlight ) being to close ( 18"- 20 " is too close ), then nuted them ( man I beat these guy's up ):bigblush:
I have them back on track , Thanks to help here :420: and friends :amen:
anybody out there grow the Mini-auto guns or comments to help or tell me I am a :trance:
DSCF000258.JPG
DSCF001425.JPG
DSCF0001-002.JPG
DSCF000155.JPG
DSCF000448.JPG
IMG_045727.JPG
DSCF000551.JPG

cheer's
J
Thanks for stopping by:Namaste:

Help , I have been reading and now confused :hmmmm:
Do autos benefit from a different light schedule ? I see some of u go 20 hr's on , some 13.5 on /10.5 off and 21:36/12 photperiod ... to increase yields ?

These autos got burned by LED's and then a slight lack of nutes.They have been on water since Jan 15th.
And
What about training auto's ? What about cloning auto, is it possible ?
how they look today.
DSCF001037.JPG
DSCF000934.JPG
DSCF000838.JPG

Cheers
J:thumb:

Autos do not need any particular light schedule. They do their thing no matter what. Have grown Mini-Gun before, no problems. They do not get very big.

Some people say autos do best with a 18 to 20 hour daytime. They don't clone at all. I've never grown with LED, but I'd say that light is to close, but I'm thinking it looks more like nute burn tho. Your soil might be kinda hot for an auto strain. Most autos do best with a light nute soil, and about half strength nutes of photoperiod plants. They burn easy. Most auto growers use water only for the first two weeks, and slowly start bringing ferts up over the next two, or three weeks. Full strength means half strength for autos. Some can take more. I've never grown Mini-Gun, so I'm not sure how it goes. Good luck with your grow. Subbed! :)

Thanks Toker69,
I think u nailed it , the lights need more height . I have not fed them since Jan 15th and have been given them just water :scratchinghead: It amaz me that all 3 were germinated together .
The small one has its pitails is turning all redish brown already ( should I chopped it now or wait a couple of week?).
While the large is 1/2 way turning redish brown .
Medium is still flowering ( its twice as tall ).
I think I need to purchased a taller tent ( 4x3x5)? L.E.D's can really get through the leaves:tokin: Some folks here can get the L.E.D's close to there ladies , I guess mine are shy :bigblush:
Cheer's
J
DSCF000651.JPG
DSCF000558.JPG
DSCF000752.JPG

It was really late last night and will post better pictures today .

Last mini is hanging (4-5 days) , them curing 4 weeks.
It is so important to cure ! And there's lots of tricomes :yummy:
I would grow again , but just use pro-mix and some Big bud in flowing stage.

Ok , have some pic's of new journals to come . :thumb:
Left -right , Critical Mass (topped), C99 Cinderella , and Critical Mass top ( first attempt to clone )
DSCF000652.JPG

Cheers
J

Hello. I grow autos. I love autos. I have grown several strains of autos and they all are different. My smallest was only 10 inches high and a few small buds. The plant itself was quite lovely and the smoke was outstanding. Just not much there. So from a connoisseur point of view I guess it was worth the money and time to grow it. But it wasn't worth it as far as yield went for that particular girl. Another strain grew huge (4 feet tall and bushy as all heck) and provided a ton of excellent smoke. I run my autos 24/7 until they flower. Then switch to 20/4 until harvest. I feed them light and up the nutes just until I see a tiny bit of nute burn and then back off the nutes a bit. I also do a 3/4 flower nute + 1/4 veg nute all through flowering. I harvest very late to get the best medical grade I can. I don't harvest early. I an in it for the meds. Not that I have anything against getting high you understand. High is fun sometimes. When my pals show up and we drink a bit and smoke a bit and laugh a bit it is all good. Good luck with your autos. Did I mention that I LOVE autos? :circle-of-love:

Oh ya, one of the big reasons I love autos is they do not care about light cycles. So it is the 4 hour dark period and I need something in the room. I open the door turn on the light and find what it is that I am looking for. Turn off the light close the door and they never hermi. They are the best behaved girls I have ever had the pleasure to grow.

Oh ya, one of the big reasons I love autos is they do not care about light cycles. So it is the 4 hour dark period and I need something in the room. I open the door turn on the light and find what it is that I am looking for. Turn off the light close the door and they never hermi. They are the best behaved girls I have ever had the pleasure to grow.

You should do a grow journal. :)

I'd read it!!

toker69, that is a great idea. I have ordered an led light for my room. I plan to do a grow in the next couple of weeks. I am a bit unorthodox in my growing ways. I am not an expert by any means but just a old hippy that grows some very dank smoke. I am trying to decide if I should just do some autos or go with some more CBD rich photoperiods. I really want the high CBD but wish they were autos. I'll keep you posted when I start my journal. Thanks for the prompt to do that.

Hi ColoradoKid , I have fallen in love with autos too. :thumb: I like that they do there own thing and produce good smoke . I am gonig to do the mini's again ( I have 3 strain growning right now and need to get ready for out door grow)(mak'in some clones for first time ).
Cheers
J

Here's the last of my auto's mini-gun. They'll cure for a couple of weeks.
DSCF0001-0015.JPG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom