VictorVonDoom's 1st Grow - Converted Mini Fridge - Indoor/Soil 2013

btw Victor... as you have done such a good job in a small space, are you planning to upscale your next grow?

reps sent... top job victor :)

Unfortunately not chap, simply due to lack of space and money to set up any thing bigger.

My aim is now to refine my growing technique for this space and to get the highest yield possible.

I still have a lot to learn as reading something is completely different to successfully doing it your self.

I will be planting my next seed about 10 days before I chop this one down. So I can transplant and start her growing horizontal.

Next up, Martian Mean Green!

You are now an experienced Marijuana Trainer. Impressive VictorVonDoom!

I'm curious, how much dried bud did you reap? It looks like you produced a good amount in such a tight space. It'll be cool if you improve on your next Harvest. I'll be following

On a side note, I'm looking forward to The Lego Movie in 3D. Hopefully Victor Von Doom makes an appearance.

Hey Calyx Hunter,

Haha I don't know about experienced as its my 1st time, but thanks for the props.

I still haven't harvested yet, there currently on week 12 of me switching to 12/12.
And it looks like it might be another 10 - 14 days.

Yeah, I seen a quick add for it. hopefully ey

wow Vondoom!
first off hats off to you mah dude for a very awesome micro stealth grow! top notch research for your scrog ya did,super diggin it.! put it down for all the b-boy growers! anywhoo my man i'll be sending ya a nice mixtape i made with my radio show for ya to listen to while you smoke!! hit ya up in a bit here in pm.!! again awesomesauce on the grow...youre almost done in the 90 day cycle!!
:Rasta::ganjamon::nicethread:

haha sorry my grow terms is a bit off...thought that was a scrog.. I'm finding the flop very interesting as well. I guess I need 20 more comments to send the link in pm so here it is,i'd like to erase it after you grab link please.TAKE THE RED PILL (ACTIVIST MIXTAPE) | DJ MINDCONTROL[/url]

Flower Day 87 (from 12/12 flip)

So Last 2 feeds were with just filtered watered 1.5l each time

And today I watered with 1.5l of filtered water and 2.5ml of molasses.

The leaves are yellowing rapidly now, loads have fallen and I have removed a few that were on there way.

Starting to look like shes starting to finish up, happy man!

Been noticing some purple hues on the sugar leaves, which I didn't expect.
DSC006676.JPG

DSC006665.JPG

And found this little cluster of purple calyx's, not sure what to make of this. Is it bad??
DSC006817.JPG

And on to the rest of the show...
DSC006646.JPG

DSC006638.JPG

DSC006684.JPG

DSC006693.JPG

DSC006705.JPG

DSC006713.JPG

DSC006723.JPG

DSC006737.JPG

DSC006744.JPG

DSC006753.JPG

DSC006767.JPG

DSC006773.JPG

DSC006786.JPG

DSC006793.JPG

I also took a little sneaky sneaky
DSC006803.JPG

1.8g wet and all big stalk removed

Safe

I have optimism for your buds. I think 27 grams dry. That depends on when you harvest. It seems like the calyxes may have some more plumping to do. Your largest cola dried weight will probably be close 7 grams itself. That's a big mammer jammer

Do you have idea how low the temperature gets in there? I've read that cold can stress a plant into purps. Or it can be genetics.

How are you deciding when to harvest? Are you waiting for amber trichomes?

ok enough questions for now

1. I have optimism for your buds. I think 27 grams dry. That depends on when you harvest. It seems like the calyxes may have some more plumping to do. Your largest cola dried weight will probably be close 7 grams itself. That's a big mammer jammer

2. Do you have idea how low the temperature gets in there? I've read that cold can stress a plant into purps. Or it can be genetics.

3. How are you deciding when to harvest? Are you waiting for amber trichomes?

4. ok enough questions for now

Easy,

1. If I get that i'll be super happy. Yeah they look like they got some more to swelling to do, haha mammer jammer

2. Not sure havent checked night temps in a while, but that is probably it. Yeah, I've heard that too.

3. I'm gonna wait till nearly all the pistils are withered up, and then start checking the tric's for 10-15% amber.

4. No worries chap, ask away

Safe

Back
Top Bottom