Fridge

thanks guys, I think I may get some beans. gotta see how these turn out and make sure it is worth it.

i am about to UL some photos. I think I may have a pistil....prolly just wishfull thinking, it is day eight of 12/12
first shot
flower210.JPG
photoflower1.JPG

second shot
seedlings27.JPG
tight_fit.JPG

yeah. I am a wannabe chef, so I make my own dough, bread, pizza, I had all that available. not like it could hurt it. I just shake the mess out of it when im bored.

i am doing a hempy very soon. I hate not being interactive more. I can only tie dem bitches up so much

Mcpots, I will get some more tomorrow, and focus on that. her lights are out right now.

I have something for everyone who is on this ride::

get your snack on with this recipe for cereal bars. works every time.
Ingredients:
3 tablespoons of cannabutter
1 package of small marshmallows
6 cups of your cereal of choice.

melt cannabutter, add marshmallows and stir.
when melted, take off of heat and add cereal. stir and ensure that marshmallow touches all cereal

spread out in baking pan and let cool.

I made these tonight, sat down to watch some tv, about 30 minutes later it kicked in and I spent the rest of the night in and out of tv lala landand falling asleep.

most relaxed I have ever been...first time eating instead of smoking.
I loved it
I used lucky charms to get my irish on

RASTA

Funnystyle..cannabutter is sooo freaking easy bro:

saute pan.....quarter of weed......stick of butter........panty hose or cheese cloth......tupperware bowl......cup of water....

i use a Q to a stick, or a Z to a pound of butter. mids. if you got brown and frown, double the amount.

boild cup of water...melt the butter over medium heat.....add cannabis.....saute until the water and butter is a glossy, very glossy.

for a stick of butter, saute for about 10 minutes.

put cheese cloth or panty hose over a bowl. strain butter. seperate water from butter. the butter will float to the top.

i put mine in fridge for about 3 hours, then poured nasty ass water out.

i used three tablespoons to melt a package of marshmallows. I made 15 huge cereal bars that hit like a ton of bricks.

had one this morning, around 8...i was stoned and pain free until 3:00 today, and then I smoked a bowl....I usually had smoked about 5 by 3:00...so I am a believer now

wow, those pics suxxx....sorry.

so yeah, I put my wee harem into dixie hempy cups today. I used MG perlite. there has GOT to be a hard part to this.....

so far i love it. granted it's only been one day.

so here is the plan.
water when lights come on
water when lights go off
we are in 8th day of 12/12

any advice on switching to hempy form soil ( oh yeah, I dipped the root balls from the soil cups in water to get soil off. I left some. I chose to do that instead of damaging the roots.

checked on the girls everything looks great. I am really excited to be doing "Hydro" even if it's the easy hydro...or so I hope. I had never used perlite, so that was cool. I read a lot of threads that used OC....my perlite has nutes in it, so I thought I would wait to add anything else.
survived first week of 12/12 but i am worried about the temps dropping at night. the fridge actually holds temps pretty well, so I am not to worried.

okay. off to read more hempy threads

checked on the babies this morning. okay I know everyone has said that you can not tell sex before two weeks of flowering, but I thought I saw two wee little pistils coming up close together.....is that indicative of sex?

Hey FTW! First time I've ever seen a grow in a fridge, give us lots of pics!

I hope you listen closely to what I'm saying, because I went through it with MG soil earlier this summer. If the plants are looking good don't try and add any other nutes!!! Chances are the soil will work great for you with just ph'd water around 6.8.

What did you put into hempy? How many plants you got going? Looks real comfy in the fridge lol!

BTW you can definitely sex the plants before flower, you have to look at the pre-flowers just as they emerge before they get covered up by leaves. If you see the pistils, which look like two wispy threads, you have a keeper!

Search the grow room for 'pre-flowers'. There are some great threads with excellent pics of males and females.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Hey BD, thanks for stopping in.
I started out with MG soil and vegged for a month with 2 plants. I accidentaly decapitated my favorite plant I have ever seen, that thing was about 6 Inches around and 2 inches tall. LOL, oh well.

I have 9 seedlings that poped and were under 24/0 for a week, then everything went 12/12

today is day 9 of 12/12 and decided to put them in hempy before they got to big.

my number 10 plant is still in soil, I gotta get more perlite and a new bucket to put a damn hole in that one.

lookin good man my only concern is that u went to mini hempys instead of fullsize hempys since youve already started flowering im afraid when u transplant them to their final home it may be alot of stress which could cause a stall in bud growth

people praise MG and their nutes. i myself dont listen to just one person anymore. you probably got the shultz bloom booster eh? its cheap but itll work imo

I don't know where you hear people praising Miracle Grow....but it for sure ain't on this website. MG will burn up your plants in a heartbeat if you make a little mistake. Save the MG for your tomatoes...or lawn.
Get yourself some real nutes.....FoxFarms...Earth Juice...etc. Organic is nice because it won't burn, but personally, I'm getting wonderful results using the FF system. (it seems expensive when you shell out for all 6 products, but the stuff goes forever....in the end you're spending maybe 25 or 50 cents per plant per grow) I got it online in 2, 3paks... Grow Big Tiger Bloom and Mega Bloom in one....Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms, and Cha-Ching in the second....they also sell a product called "Sledgehammer" It helps maintain PH thruout the grow.....all in all, $110.00 extremely well spent)

Back
Top Bottom