Mello's Mystery Seed Party Cups Grow - 2nd Grow

Hey Mello!
SHES LOOKING GOOD! Great job training her.
Check out my grow! I've got some unanswered questions if any OGs catch this...
I'm growing Crown Royale, Dark Angel and Green Crack using a 400W MH AND 3 four-foot T5HO sunblasters in a closet for veg and 1000W HPS in a 4X4 cabinet for flowering. The Crown Royales are ready to flip but Im hoping for some answers on here to some questions before I proceed with the flip.

Even if you can't help me out with the question, subscribe for a nice and detailed picture filled journal. Lots of learning on the way...

Here's the link...

Captain Howdy's - Crown Royal - Closet - Soil - Grow

-Captain Howdy

Hey Mello, welcome back mate, looking real nice indeed. As for stretch what stage of flower are they in? usually you can force a bit extra stretch by moving your lights away a little further during the first few weeks, not a lot can be done over the latter period as its more bulking up the heads etc
Great to see you and Baby greens though mate, love that star shape she has going on :)

Thanks Feral! She is 1 month and 1 day in flower today. I think it might be too late to add length because she looks like she is working on a bulk. That leads to the next question, How do you help the bulk get bulkier?

Hey Glim! Yeah, I was playing PS3 with the kids and he just nuzzled up on my leg, I just had to take a pic. He spends more time in the grow room than I do. Heck I'd go as far as to say it was HIS room. He does nothing but sleep in there. I guess he enjoys the heat the HPS puts out.

Any guestimates on how much I'll yield with this one?

Another question guys... and gals. My timer has been acting funny, so I decided to manually turn the light on and off but I have no idea how long it had been malfunctioning before I caught the underperforming timer. From what I gather it had been running on a 14/10 schedule probably for about 2 weeks now. My question is, how badly will this affect my plant and/or is this what caused the plant to stop stretching?

This won't have too much of an effect unless it's been going on forever. But I would imagine you'd notice something by now if it had been going on. It'll probably just stretch flower time a bit.

Just a little note though that regular appliance timers are not adequate for our lights. They simply can't handle the flow of energy hat emit from our lights and such.

Hope that helps big guy! Much love!

How about contacting the manufacturer and asking for a replacement? You wouldn't imagine how often you can get "free" stuff. I say free but we did pay for a working product in the first place. Haha

Yeah, I didn't think of that! I'll get to it in the morning. Thanks Pidge, awesome as always. Hey, is yellowing normal at this point? You can't see it in the pics but I'm getting quite a bit of yellowing.

Hey Glim! Yeah, I was playing PS3 with the kids and he just nuzzled up on my leg, I just had to take a pic. He spends more time in the grow room than I do. Heck I'd go as far as to say it was HIS room. He does nothing but sleep in there. I guess he enjoys the heat the HPS puts out.

How do you keep the cat hair outta yur buds? Hell... my animals get nowhere near my grow area and I still find plenty of random dog and cat hairs. Damn furry whores!!!!

Ok. The yellowing is coming in the lower leaves and the leaves that aren't getting much light for the most part. I think it might be a N def because I cut them out last feed. I fed today and added some N to see if it help this nute hog not kill itself before harvest time. :passitleft: G'morning 420Peeps!

How do you keep the cat hair outta yur buds? Hell... my animals get nowhere near my grow area and I still find plenty of random dog and cat hairs. Damn furry whores!!!!

I highly doubt he will be letting the cat in his grow room after he trims his smoke. LOL
I have a small dog and even with filter media on my intake I still manage to find a few hairs.

Bwah hah hah, Tead! One of my cats in particular loves getting in the tent -- it's like he's trying to get as much hair as possible on my buds :) Also he figured out I'm growing catnip in there. heh heh heh It's one reason I bud wash but of course the hair just gets back on the buds during drying and curing -- it's everywhere! FURRY WHORES!

Hey, Mello! Jack's super cute. I'm sure he loves the heat -- he's got such a calm look on his little face. I have no idea how to judge yields, none whatsoever. I know I got about .45 g / real watt of lighting on my last grow, so I have some metric to judge this coming harvest, but as for looking at a plant and estimating zips, I have no idea :)

Have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom