Mello's Mystery Seed Party Cups Grow - 2nd Grow

To be completely honest, I've only found 1 hair on the hairs of Baby Greens. He doesn't shed much, if I do notice some shedding it's when he is aggravated. I inspect the plant daily for anything out of the ordinary. How badly do your cats shed? I never had a cat who shed too badly, might be the groomer from petsmart that takes care of that for'em.

My cat doesn't shed much, usually when he is mad or something, his hair just starts peeling off like dandelions in the wind. I found 1 hair..... 1 hair! Yet, I still insist on checking though, you can't be too sure, am I right? Don't worry Glim, I'm not much of a house keeper either but the wife has mastered it for the both of us. lol She organized my grow room and it looks absolutely fantastic, everything has its place and is never out of place (unless I do it lol). :passitleft:

To be completely honest, I've only found 1 hair on the hairs of Baby Greens. He doesn't shed much, if I do notice some shedding it's when he is aggravated. I inspect the plant daily for anything out of the ordinary. How badly do your cats shed? I never had a cat who shed too badly, might be the groomer from petsmart that takes care of that for'em.

Well... my cat is a Manx and has a double coat. Perhaps I see more of it than others because she's just an extra furry whore.
I can usually pull them out by hand, but I may have to take up some bud washing soon.
Between them, and my own personal old man hippie hair, I'm constantly finding one or two.

Thanks Lex, I learn from all of you guys!!! She is a creation of 420 members feedback and my steady hand at the operating table! :passitleft: Too high maybe, I don't know.

It's the perfect OCD game!

We've taken to brushing our four cats and it helps. One of them is the worst -- there's enough white cat hairs floating around to make another cat. We're also really bad housekeepers :)

We're poor housekeepers as well. The dog hair combines with the cat hair under the bed and the next thing you know, some furry abomination comes popping out!

She's starting to show trichomes on the leaves closest to the pistils. I hope she gets nice and frosty. I'll try to get some close-up pics soon. Hello to everyone stopping by!!! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom