Mello's Mystery Seed Party Cups Grow - 2nd Grow

I know hey, I bought 1 for 20 then another 22 for shipping, but in the end I received 7 seeds, 6 freebies when I only expected 1or2!! Got some money to spend ehh, that's awesome man:thumb: I d say invest in whatever gives you the most grief or is lacking the most.... Like lights or air flow, maybe add to your nutrient line? Gees man the sky s the limit there, better buy a new bong and contemplate the situation further.:volcano-smiley:

Oddly, I feel completely indecisive. 400w HPS and 12,000 Lum extra worth of cfl and t5 5 gallon pot earthgro soil gh flora nutes 2 large oscillating fans. issue is light tightness, colder temps, crappy timers, probably ph

Do you need cooler temps or were you saying you have cooler temps? Sorry stoned and trying to comprehend lol

What light are you currently running? did you end up getting the hps?
I think a 400w HPS would be best overall, if temps are an issue in winter use an open hood, too hot in summer use a cool hood :) not only the temps, will also see a real difference in growth compared to CFL's if you are still using them ;)
I am still harvesting my grow from under the 400w HPS but should yield around 8-10 ounces, still using the 400w digital with MH bulb for veg and loved the light i stepped up to the 600w HPS and bigger tent for flower, my issues are completely the opposite and i struggle to keep them cool, should be great in winter rather than having to run heaters this time lol

Yes I got the 400w hps. Temps are low during lights off. I Wanted to avoid a heater as well due to the size of the room. I might just buy a tent and/or a DWC system. I'm not too familiar with it but I have read enough to feel comfy.

I'm doing great, and you Mr.A? She pretty close to done. I've had a few popcorn nugs and they were great, mostly heady and a bit harsh of course, since I I oven dried. I chopped all popcorn nugs since I liked the effect. I'm giving them a proper dry now. Then to the jar! I have 5 tops about as thick as the fatter sharpies. I'm waiting for those to Amber up some more and then it's to the chop table. Overall I very satisfied. I'm looking at about 66 grams dry. I've smoked 5 already lol. Thanks for all the help guys I have 2 more babies going about 4 days old. Dropping some more today since their regular seeds I want to increase my chances of 2 females.

Good to see you about Mr P, I get worried when people dissapear.
I'm just back from a week in spain. Took in the sights of Barcelona and the experience that was spannabis. Keep an eye out for my write up over the next couple of days.

I'd love to see some pics of baby greens, bet she's looking sweet :circle-of-love:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom