Mello's Mystery Seed Party Cups Grow - 2nd Grow

No. I don't feel comfortable with it just yet since this is my first ever female. The next few grow possibly. What I'm referring to is nutrients and/or environmental adjustments that could help in bud growth along the way.

No. I don't feel comfortable with it just yet since this is my first ever female. The next few grow possibly. What I'm referring to is nutrients and/or environmental adjustments that could help in bud growth along the way.

I hear ya buddy, I was sooo nervious when I did it, but the logic is there and it doesn't stifle the bud what so ever.... If you just "take the tip" it doesn't slow growth at all. Can you add some CFL s for supplemental light on bud sites?

Temps have been fluctuating a lot in NY, will this cause less bud growth? I really want to learn how to swell them up good. Any tips?

Yup... me too. Sux. There are many ways to get creative about cooling and warming. Look around at some DIY solutions... perhaps something will click. Stability is a key to top production after all.

What I do is get my light as close as possible with out burning the plants and feed with unsulfured blackstrap molasses.
I also top the buds with about 3 weeks to go. I did this 1 week ago and I can already see them bulking up.

Just don't forget to PH up the watered molasses, that stuff really drives down the ph.

That's great! I have pretty high PH so it kind of balances it out a bit for me. I hear PH is a pain in the arse. MY nutes drive it down some as well so I only do it once every 6th watering. I go 2 nuted feedings, 1 clean water, 2 more nuted, then 1 with that smelly brown stuff as I my boys so elegantly mentioned recently. :passitleft:

IMG_83604.JPG
IMG_83473.JPG
IMG_83423.JPG

Some fishy stuff happened on and/or around both Bush administrations. Now, a third wants a seat, Trump points that out, and gets booed* at. What is it with the mods on these debates and the attitude. Ever since American Idol, everybody want to do the "Simon Cowell".

Back
Top Bottom