Mello's Mystery Seed Party Cups Grow - 2nd Grow

It is Friday and it has to be 420 somewhere

OG:passitleft:Mello:passitleft:MrAm4zin:passitleft:Lexort420 :passitleft:Og:passitleft:Mello:passitleft:MrAm4zin:passitleft:Lexort420 :party::party::party::party::party:

Haha this made me think of the times when I bake a pizza its call for putting it in the oven at 425F but i always set it on 420F lol pizza taste better then lol

I like both Bernie and Trump with a preference for Trump. Either one we will be ok. Definitely not Hilary or any of the other republican candidates.

Question guys, how do I determine roughly how long I have on this plant? She is pretty hairy all over and under the hps I can see the trichomes forming closest to the pistils (away from the light you cant really see the trichs).

Do you have one of them Jeweler micro scopes( like 60-100 times zoom)? That ll let cha keep an eye on them trichs (20 percent amber and the rest mostly milky, a bit clear) and I guess another thing is watch for foxtailing... That's something I struggle with too man, only 2 harvests under my belt so the confidence levels aren't quite there yet, but that's where I start. I ll be interested to see what the smart guys have to say here.... I ll be following like usual bro:thumb:

Bearded Budz is right on track!

You're looking for those trichomes to turn milky. If you don't have a microscope or something. Start looking for her hairs to turn orange and curl back inwards towards the buds. Also, look for those fox tails. They will continue to shoot out while pisils but once fox tailing has started its safe to say you're ready for harvest.

:thumb:

:bong:

Thanks guys, I appreciate the help. Later on tonight during lights on i'll take a look. I doubt she is anywhere near ready. Based on what you guys have said and what I have seen, she might have another month give or take a week. I haven't seen anymore pistil growth, nor bud formation. I see some reddish pistils here and there. I want to be ready for this.

Nothing looks like bud, just white pistils.

Defo not ready yet then mate ;) I would wait for most of the hairs to turn brown/orange before even looking at trichs, I thought mine was ready over 2 weeks ago then they shot out with all new hairs and swelled to double their size haha, dont chop too early or you will miss out all the goodness ;)

Back
Top Bottom