Fridge

I don't know where you hear people praising Miracle Grow....but it for sure ain't on this website. MG will burn up your plants in a heartbeat if you make a little mistake. Save the MG for your tomatoes...or lawn.
Get yourself some real nutes.....FoxFarms...Earth Juice...etc. Organic is nice because it won't burn, but personally, I'm getting wonderful results using the FF system. (it seems expensive when you shell out for all 6 products, but the stuff goes forever....in the end you're spending maybe 25 or 50 cents per plant per grow) I got it online in 2, 3paks... Grow Big Tiger Bloom and Mega Bloom in one....Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms, and Cha-Ching in the second....they also sell a product called "Sledgehammer" It helps maintain PH thruout the grow.....all in all, $110.00 extremely well spent)

i use FF stuff myself but cant get the other solubles... half of the growers here on the forums are broke.... they grow because theyre broke.... and theyre gona do it the cheapest way possible.... just cos its cheap dont mean its garbage either....
G-Dog used mg throughout and never had a problem....
its the noobs that freak out and wana start adding shit to their plant that "burns up you plant"
"get yourself some real nutes" FTW i th ink youre good where youre at. you dont needa spend all kindsa money just on nutes yet. i would stick with the mg soil and and the nutes to have something to compare with later on.
i used mg soil for a little while right when i started my first grow as well as their all purpose plant food.... i barely got any burns, and when i did get burns its cos of the 24-8-16.... the nitrogen was high and i overdid it......

dawg im here as well as some other vets just keep doing what youre doing! youre doin great!

dude.... the butter.... im a believer myself! i think ill do this with my homegrown but i doubt ill have the guts to pick up a q and not smoke it! lol! :)

Funny, thanks man, that means a lot coming from someone who has done good grows before.

I looked a few minutes ago and there are what I think pistils. one little elbow has two coming out at the same time. I'm crossing my fingers.

I am using the MG perlite in my hempy and the MG soil for one to do a side by side and see if the hempy does make the plants grow faster. I figure if they do, the seedlings might catch up to the big girl.

Oh, I named her. Matron Baenre. If you do not know who she is, well.......if she turns out to be a male, he will be Drizzt, and he will produce seeds for me

haha! im still barely on my first grow buddy!
my first 2 plants never made it to flower.... my dog chompd em up....
i still use mg perlite man.... i flush this out with some tap water first though since they come added with plant food.... plus the flush gets rid of all the smaller finer perlite material....
haha i googled the names yea she looks familiar seen her in films....
ooooooooo pistils!! :yahoo:

I have a question about cloning.
I broke a branch off and dipped it into MG root stimulator, because it was within reach when I freaked out...anyway.
I have had it in the hemy mini and it hasnt died, it's been about 4 days. was it really that easy?

im gona have to check it out, but i dont really read books.... thats somethin my girl does and shes the one to read me stories and stuff... haha.....

and the cloning...
dude... its a 'miracle' :)
i dont think cloning a plant is not too hard if you have the right materials....
so you literally just snapd one off and threw it in the hempy?
most people snip it at a 45 deg angle and shave it a little where u cut to expose the innerwalls and then dip it into the powder or gel....
or maybe you were born with a greenthumb... who knows haha!

I know it's to cold. we had a cold front come through.

if I had it to do over again, I would switch light on during the night and off during the day.

I have to find a heater.

I think I have a couple seedlings in shock. a couple have browning on their leaves.

and I LSTd a small branch to much and dat bitch fell off.

this is why we have these tests. LOL

RASTA

I know it's to cold. we had a cold front come through.

if I had it to do over again, I would switch light on during the night and off during the day.

I have to find a heater.

I think I have a couple seedlings in shock. a couple have browning on their leaves.

and I LSTd a small branch to much and dat bitch fell off.

this is why we have these tests. LOL

RASTA

I screwed with my light schedule a lot in my first grow, didn't seem to bother the plants one bit. You can easily switch their lighting schedule.... if it was me I'd just let the next on cycle go until time for the new 'lights out'.

Okay, just checked on the harem and two more of my babies had up curled brown leaves. I am starting to wish I had not gone hempy...WTF...not FTW, WTF

I think I watered to much. I tiped some of my dixie cups to the side and they poured out. I need to make my holes bigger I think. will let you know

BD, thank you. wouldnt 24 hours of light throw it back into veg?

Sorry I thought they were all still in veg. Probably not, but in flower I'd give them longer darkness to get on the sked you want.

Okay, just checked on the harem and two more of my babies had up curled brown leaves. I am starting to wish I had not gone hempy...WTF...not FTW, WTF

I think I watered to much. I tiped some of my dixie cups to the side and they poured out. I need to make my holes bigger I think. will let you know

Do you have pics brother? Don't panic, I've just been fighting some deficiencies too. I'm come to accept that it takes a while to dial things in.... in hempy you have to provide everything they need, there's no soil for them to grab stuff from.

length of 'day' does not effect flower cycle, its the length of the dark that dictates flower vs veg.

As long at they get 12 hours uninterrupted dark they will continue flowering.

-flowering in dixie cups? thats way too small a container.

length of 'day' does not effect flower cycle, its the length of the dark that dictates flower vs veg.

As long at they get 12 hours uninterrupted dark they will continue flowering.

-flowering in dixie cups? thats way too small a container.

Snow, I am doing the 12/12 from seed. I have one space right now, however I am gett more lights this week to make a veg box out of the top part of the fridge. veg till 12 inches then rotate into the flower box ( bottom portion)

but the 12 plants I have in there now are all 12/12
the big girl is in soil, I didn't have the heart to transplant yet, she vegged for 3 weeks.

I think the problem is MG perlite.......or the 50 temps at night

Back
Top Bottom