Fridge

brown_1.JPG
brown_21.JPG
brown_31.JPG
brown_41.JPG
flower_15.JPG

wait... what you been givin the new seedlings.... just water? or the same violet food..... MG perlite is filled with plant food.... i dont know why it comes added but i flushed that stuff out with plain tap.... true... it could be either or but i would say most likely the temps or an overnute problem...

about the pistil.... the picture isnt really clear, but i would look right under the new growth area where the new nodes form, they tend to pop outa there first... my 2....
:goodluck:

My friends, please, may we have a moments silence for the 12 victims of ...well...bad timing. let us leave it with that.

thank you. will a mod please move this to the abandoned journal page?

I ain't done.....but I gotta wait till things settle.

Kron, thanks bro. I think they would have been primo, but I had someone stumble upon it and had to use the escape plan.

So now, my hempy cups have carrots I just trnasplanted. ::sighs:: in a couple weeks, I can start a new one up. give me time to get some more gear too.

thank you all who read and stuck around. I won't let you guys down, you will see some bud pron from me soon

I can't say I don't enjoy the challenge!! :grinjoint:

But I would also love to have a 12 foot bush in my backyard and not have to worry about going to prison.

True that, but hey I did 6fters just saying lol. But I feel ya bra! ;) This outdoor trainwreck is crazy tho heady!!! I like the looks better than my indoor wreck this round, let the indoor go to warm or too long it got the sativa gold tinge and I don't like how it looks though the smoke is killer. Something said for the great outdoors... :rollit:

zhummingsig.jpg

True that, but hey I did 6fters just saying lol. But I feel ya bra! ;) This outdoor trainwreck is crazy tho heady!!! I like the looks better than my indoor wreck this round, let the indoor go to warm or too long it got the sativa gold tinge and I don't like how it looks though the smoke is killer. Something said for the great outdoors... :rollit:

zhummingsig.jpg

I'm moving indoors very soon. I've 9 clones ready to go to soil any time now. I will miss the big stinky trees around the pool too....discretion is in order for awhile. You'll do better on your next outting.....**skip the MG products next time*** :reading420magazine: Miracle Grow will grow great petunias.....but we ain't growing petunias:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hi freetheweed
Thank you for sharing your grow with us! Sorry it had to end early though.

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us yet?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Hey there everyone. I am new to this growing and have an old frig/freezer(frig at bottom freezer on top) and want to try this but I need a lot of help. I have looked at posts and watch some videos but I'm confused on setting this process up. If someone please could help me tell me what I need to buy and walk me thru the setup process so I can then start to grow I would appreciate very much. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom