Misting my plants

AceOfSpades

I was wondering if I can mist my plants while the light is on. The light is a HPS, I was told it will burn holes in the leaves. Any info will help.
thankyou.gif

did not grow with hps , so my advise is not valid.vegged under cfls . however sprayed water one time a day and seemed to be helpfull in the veg cycle. the fan dried it up before it had a chance to be harmful.

There is open debate on this. Some feel that the liquid droplets act as tiny prisms magnifying the light causing many burns. Others feel that if u wait til the lights go out ur chance for mold is greatly increased. I prefer to spray with the lights on (unless it neem). If u do so an extra precaution to take would be to raise ur lights 6"-8". I spray water with lights on.

Well like BWC said lots of debate on this one foliar sprays is a waste of time.An if you do, spray about an hour before your lights go on to prevent burns.An the plants are at the most relax state atm no stress,The minute the light goes on they go to 10,000 rpm.just like a morning dew.

Back
Top Bottom