Mono's 600 Watt HPS Soil Grow 2013

The plant on the left is the defoliated experiment. The plant on the right is the largest of the group, over tippled in size during stretch. Also happens to be the plant I have clones of :)

SAM_046610.JPG

Here for the comparison is the experiment I am conducting. The purpose is to see if trimming off fan leaves during flowering increases or decreases yield.

To the left is the defoliated plant, to the right the intact one. Note they are very much the same in height and stature. I will do a more controlled experiment with two clones from the same mother soon.

SAM_04789.JPG

subd. Just been reading through and its been great for me as im in soil as well so getting great information on matters coming up in my grow. The side by side comparisons rock excellent journal

Hey, welcome aboard buddy. Great to see others getting something out of my journal.

Thanks again for the kind words.

So the clones have made it through the first 24 hours and looking healthy. The 24/0 seems to be helping keep the temps up during the night. Although it's starting to get warmer, which means going to struggle to control the heat of the hps lol

Both sides of the same coin would be good. Don't know which I would rather, warmer or colder...

I know, just right would be perfect ha ha!

:)

:yummy: :thumb: :slide: :nicethread: :bump: :yikes:

always a good sign mate, ive just had a peek and the ladies are stretchin like crazy, might get another 20 cuts from each without taking anything away from the canopy

Back
Top Bottom