Morglie's Perpetual: New Space & New Strains

Fantastic :bongrip:

Good thinking :thumb:

Nice monsters there Morglie! I get those beetles too. I set lure traps up, and they catch them by the hundreds!
My parents used to use them when I was a kid. I've heard they end up attacking more buds to your property, so I've been skipping. From what I've found, you've got to cool them in the grub state, so I need to treat my lawn this fall.

Nice monsters there Morglie! I get those beetles too. I set lure traps up, and they catch them by the hundreds!
And thank you for the compliment. They are going to get big. I never got it this last weekend to check in them yet. I was busy camping and boating over the weekend. Gorgeous weather for it. Right between two heat snaps.

I found another male in the PM x UD group, so I'm down to 3 females. They all started throwing pistols over the weekend. Two of them have doubled since they went in last week, the other one, only about half as much.

My male is sitting all lonely in the veg room.

The sativa group is all coming along nicely except for one laggard. It's one of the Zamedelica x Panama. It's going to need an extra month in veg at the rate it's going.

Peace

I took a few pics of the PM x UD stud and my selected female. That is, unless one of the other ones has a buzz that melts my brain.

The female on the left has been under 11/13 since the 2nd. She had as short of internodes as the male when I put her in.

It seems like a well-fitted couple :)

Hi Morglie

Yeah the trick to those nettle traps is to not put them near your crop, in fact you want them up wind, so the Beatles on your property are attracted to the trap on the other side of your property. It all depends on where your crops are planted and how the prevailing wind blow at your location.

This year I have not needed to set any, no Beatles, just thousands of caterpillars eating everything!

Hi Morglie

Yeah the trick to those nettle traps is to not put them near your crop, in fact you want them up wind, so the Beatles on your property are attracted to the trap on the other side of your property. It all depends on where your crops are planted and how the prevailing wind blow at your location.

This year I have not needed to set any, no Beatles, just thousands of caterpillars eating everything!
Thanks. I hadn't thought about doing that. When I was little we only had about an acre. I have 7.5 now. A bit more area to pull from and keep them away from my fruit and cannabis trees.

Purple Malawi x Ultra Dawg group.

I lost the clone to 5. It's the least impressive of the group, structure or scentwise, so I'm not all that concerned. I'm liking the way 6 is bushing up. It's starting to have a stronger smell like 2, but it doesn't have any floral in it.

I was wondering if it was ready for the chop this weekend, so I picked a seed out of the purple Malawi that I used to backcross these. And the answer is. Yes, it is. The sample seed is now soaking in water. And yes, I'm that impatient to see what I've got. :yummy:

Peace

Lol! Patience isn't something many of us can lay claim to. Ha!

I hadn't glanced at your gardens in quite a while Morglie. I'm loving the branchings. You've been infected with the breeding bud I see. Hard to reign it in, isnt it?

Cannabis looks so much more natural in the outdoors. I can't wait until I can try some of my own. :battingeyelashes:

Growing outside is very cool. You'll love it when you get the chance. This is the first year, I'm doing more than just putting them outside and letting nature take its course and they are going crazy. I can't wait to check on them tomorrow. It's been two weeks. I have a feeling they are going to dwarf me......

Good to have you by @SweetSue.

Nice looking plants Morglie!

I have some seeds from last winter the are the result of an unintentional cross between C99 and bubblegum. The c99 male cast pollen while in the veg room, and BG’s preflowers got pollinated, this a few seeds at the branch nodes, none in the buds. I’ll have to grow them out one of these days.

I see you enjoy growing out your creations!
:passitleft:

Nice looking plants Morglie!

I have some seeds from last winter the are the result of an unintentional cross between C99 and bubblegum. The c99 male cast pollen while in the veg room, and BG’s preflowers got pollinated, this a few seeds at the branch nodes, none in the buds. I’ll have to grow them out one of these days.

I see you enjoy growing out your creations!
:passitleft:
Thank you!

I'm breeding for myself. When I was reading up on breeding, I came across a guide that really focused in on breeding for your grow style and area and it stuck with me. I like to share the variety around as well.

That's cool when it's only the little nubs that have seeds. You get nice sensimillia buds still. I've only had that happen a couple of times so far. Normally I end up with seeds in the buds as well when that happens.

Back
Top Bottom