Most bottom cola flowering first and heavy

Willgreenenc

420 Member
Is the bottom cola of my plant, which sits on the bank, is budding 1st and much heavier than any other cola. And behind it and going upwards it's a more gradual thinning of buddage. Till I get it to the top of the plant and it's just now starting to Bud it's like unbelievable different. This is my 1st grow. Should I should I cut that 1st cola much earlier than the rest of the plant.. It's crazy because my plant is budding from bottom up totally backwards from what I've read and seen

Is the bottom cola of my plant, which sits on the bank, is budding 1st and much heavier than any other cola. And behind it and going upwards it's a more gradual thinning of buddage. Till I get it to the top of the plant and it's just now starting to Bud it's like unbelievable different. This is my 1st grow. Should I should I cut that 1st cola much earlier than the rest of the plant.. It's crazy because my plant is budding from bottom up totally backwards from what I've read and seen
I'll leave it for someone more experienced to give you a proper answer, but to help with that, would be a picture. As they say "a picture is worth a thousand words"

20210903_182141.jpg

Here are pics. Plant and bank it sits on. Circled where bottom cola is. And closeups of top cola and lastly the fat juicy bottom cola

20210903_182600.jpg

20210903_182201.jpg

20210903_182149.jpg

I would have to guess, But, I would think the lighting conditions are better in that small area. It is why that branch is kicked out and stretching that direction.

Well I figured it started early. I reckon I need to harvest that branch well before the rest of the plant, ah. Input please help. People on here help me bring this plant back to life. Help me bring her to a glorious finish

The bud you see as my avatar is a branch cola. It is 1 of many bigger than the main cola for a couple weeks. The main cola has started to catch up. Give it time. :)

I reckon I need to harvest that branch well before the rest of the plant,

Could by. Looks like it has a while to go, regardless. Is that lower branch getting more uninterrupted hours of darkness per day than the rest of the plant? What's the strain's estimated outdoor harvest date for your latitude, late October, or...?

Back
Top Bottom