Most yield from 400 watt?

whats the most yield someone can obtain from a 400 hps?

Lots of factors influence total yield under what ever sized bulb !

Whether that be soil, coco or water culture aka hydroponics and style of grow method sog, scrog, lst, topping & bush grow styles...

I would suggest Scrog method which includes elements of lsting may including topping if desired in DWC aka deep water culture method for max yield :thumb:

i was planing on doing dwc in individual 5 gal buckets with adv nute lineup ive done this same grow before using 1000watt hps lights and ive turned a pound from each light so i am going to do the exact same setup minus the 1k but i was wondering if it would be possible to pull a pound with a 400

i was planing on doing dwc in individual 5 gal buckets with adv nute lineup ive done this same grow before using 1000watt hps lights and ive turned a pound from each light so i am going to do the exact same setup minus the 1k but i was wondering if it would be possible to pull a pound with a 400

I'm definitely not claiming any expertise in getting big yields, but from watching my boy Smokemupm8's previous and current journal, I would give a resounding yes! But it is reflecting Fuzzy Duck's statement above absolutely. Great technique and long veg period is what got smokem his gains. :)

:peace:

K

I'm definitely not claiming any expertise in getting big yields, but from watching my boy Smokemupm8's previous a
nd current journal, I would give a resounding yes! But it is reflecting Fuzzy Duck's statement above absolutely. Great technique and long veg period is what got smokem his gains. :)

:peace:

K
Hey guys, yeah as Korloin said - ive pulled pounds in most my grows. I do have a longer Veg time as i also use LST and to train them to produce enough main branches takes a little time, about 2 months veg. My plants usually 5-6.3 ft in height at maturation, my last grow was. A terrible blunder but im looking good so far for my new girl - Bindi ;)
She already has 8 mains and is just starting to increse a couple other branches so if she stays female im expecting a good grow. Im only vegging tip about 2 ft or when all mains are in position. Aiming for about 5.5ft total height.
I use 400 w MH for veg n HPS , But if plants big i use a 600 hps.
I was also contemplating a switch to hps during veg as my mh globebseems to be dying,bsrely putting out 2,000 lumens !! So i was gunna slap hps on 18/6 n hope to not turn it ??
Cheers for props Korloin and good luck with ur garden !

You can pull a pound on 400w, big pot and 2 months or so Veg should see ur plant give good yield but that is with LST.. Goodluck buddy !! You can do it!!

Back
Top Bottom