Moving plants

Twistedbutternut710

Hello everyone I need help. I have a question so my friend and I are pretty much growing together. He got his tent and equipment before I did and he started our seeds for us and they are like a week and a half old already started sprouting. My question is would it be ok with the plants to move them to my house in the cold weather.

Hello everyone I need help. I have a question so my friend and I are pretty much growing together. He got his tent and equipment before I did and he started our seeds for us and they are like a week and a half old already started sprouting. My question is would it be ok with the plants to move them to my house in the cold weather.
Should be fine, I'm assuming you guys don't live too far away.

Should be fine, I'm assuming you guys don't live too far away
Should be fine, I'm assuming you guys don't live too far away.
Our apartment buildings are literally right next to each other

When I move plants I put them in black plastic bags so they don't get a sudden cold draught, no problem
I do the same. I'll put the pots in a cardboard box and stuff plastic shopping bags all around them to both insulate and keep the from sliding around and then put all of that into a bigger garbage bag or something to move them.

Really small seedlings are more susceptible to a cold shock and you definitely want to avoid that.

Depends on the time exposed to cold temps. If you have a cooler big enough to enclose them that would be perfect.

You want to insulate them from being exposed to the cold as much as possible, so stuff some plastic bags or something like that around the containers as well.

Depends on how cold it is too. I'm talking about freezing or lower temps.

These are my numbers on my tent
IMG_7556.jpeg

nice tent.
have they been moved yet or are you asking something ?

just pick them up and take them over if you haven't moved them.

I’m asking how’s it look is the light too close too far

general rule of thumb for seedling is run the light 24 - 36 inches from the top of the leaves. will depend on if you have a dimmer and where you have it set.

don't bottle the seedlings up under that cup. they need to be exposed to the environment. seedlings hate too much humidity, they can dampen off and die pretty easy. especially if the light is too high and they get leggy.

Back
Top Bottom