Mr. Gmt's GDP/White Urkle - Mighty Grape - LA Affie & Lemon Skunk

WOW!!!! Thoae are some beautiful buds man. I love the 2nd pic. That just looks very tasty. The strains are they genetically resin packed like that? I know your working with some of the top strains out there. Reps!!!!

Yeah that's lemon skunk its not gonna be coming back until I pop a new bean and veg it maybe next year as I just planted a kandy kush and its working on motherhood now and yeah its a strain genetic thing some frostier than others but all look nice and I've had quite a few strains a lot would have been great for other types of growing but for my 2 liter method these work good minus lemon skunk and thanks for the rep and the props on my strain selection :Namaste:

Great job!

Outstanding buds man , dew hempy's also a great choice :thumb:, and yes 420fied also enlighten me to the path of 2lter hempy growing

Zup bro, I miss U n ur Grow, green up ;)

Hey JS :sorry: its been a while since I updated and even though haven't commented yours and Fied have the only 2 journals on here I get updates sent to my phone and check always but on another note it just happens to be harvest day and new set drop day too so ill drop some pics later been busy almost lost this crop and a car problem 6 hours away from home ended up having to stay there 3 days and I left expecting to come back that night a water night so my babies had to survive 6 days with no water lost only 1 but the mighty grape looks like shit but now white urkle will be my main with the 2 phenos of GDP and Qrazy train thanks for checking on me :peace:
Outstanding buds man , dew hempy's also a great choice :thumb:, and yes 420fied also enlighten me to the path of 2lter hempy growing
Thanks chop pics today and Fied its a great teacher and a even better DIYer him and xare sent me to the 2 liter promised land

Hey everyone I'm finally back with an update as tomorrow is harvest day. It will be 13 GDP PHENOTYPE3 and 3 mighty grape this also will be the final harvest of the MG and the mother has already been done away with and I got a new toy yayyy!!!!! Shall we start? I know the pics are kinda crappy but better some than none
HARVEST112.jpg
HARVEST42.jpg
HARVEST310.jpg
harvest214.jpg

And my new toy
1000_WATTS.jpg
ballast12.jpg

It's dimmable with super lumens only 100 dollars haven't got my bulb yet but a hortilux is in my near future stay tuned for more updates :peace:

Hey Mr. nice new toy.

Tha box of buds looks pretty :yummy: :goodjob:

:thanks: thanks HMG haven't heard from you in a while but I've been MIA for a while also but feels good to be back I've beovern't wait to get my bulb and get her up and running I should see a substantial upage in bud size after adding 600 watts thanks for stopping in see you later :peace:

Hey bro just checkin in hope all is well.... any updates ?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info. :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom