Mr Stinky's - First Soil Grow - T5/HID - Grow Tents -BlackJack (F) + Sativa/Indica

Re: Mr Stinky's - First Soil Grow - T5/HID - Grow Tents -BlackJack (F) + Sativa/Indic

I use my phone to take pics also even when its upright they come up sideways when i put them on the pc

Re: Mr Stinky's - First Soil Grow - T5/HID - Grow Tents -BlackJack (F) + Sativa/Indic

my phone two but it used to not i had to change a setting ,,,, but i have samsung phone even know i have no batt.. when it does it works flawlis.. un like my buddys with there Icrack aka i phone

Day 16 (4/25/13)

What I did today

Lots of leaf growth in the past few days, still kinda short but I think everythings just fine. Germinating seeds should be done later tonight or tomorrow morning and will be planted either or.

Stay tuned for pics later tonight.

Day 17 (4/26/13)

What I did today
Planted all 7 germinated seeds. Both pot 1 and 2 seem fine except the fact that pot 2 might have an overwatering problem. His leaves seem a bit droopy. If it does not improve by tomorrow then ill hold on to the water with him. Fan fell on pot 1 today. Not to bad, his stem was strong enough to push him back up which is better then what he was before.

New Black Jack Sprout
IMG_015723.JPG

IMG_016023.JPG

Pot 2
IMG_015620.JPG

IMG_015417.JPG

Pot 1 (Overwatering possibly??)
IMG_015321.JPG

IMG_015129.JPG

Day18 (4/27/13)

What I did today
When I checked on the babies I noticed pot 1 was drooping more but pot 2 was fine. Soil was dry a few inch so I watered them both again and pot 1 started to do a bit better but his leaves are still pretty droopy. Any ideas? The blackjack seedling is doin just fine. No more sprouts yet.

Pot 1
IMG_016521.JPG

IMG_016221.JPG

Pot 2
IMG_016421.JPG

Overview
IMG_016822.JPG

Any advice is appreciated.

looking really nice :high-five:

Think ima start giving them some nutrients, or at least one of them and see how he does. I got the fox farm trio set up. I feel like things are going good except for the fact that things are a little slow. I expected them to be a little larger after 3 weeks (Starting 4/29/13).

I think I need more patience. Its just killing me waiting on these seeds to sprout out. Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow, something new and good has happened to them.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom