Multi coco grow CMH

Captain goodvibes

Using CMH 315 in coco about 3 weeks in I have, from the left 4 each of, 1. White widow x -2. Lemon Skunk 3. Afgani x. I dont intend to grow all of these, Will weed out the phenos I dont like, clone from the ones i do and i intend to make seeds from the WW x. Im impressed with the CMH and will be buying another one shortly. One thing Ive learnt with coco, rinse thoroughly a number of times and dont buy the prefertilised stuff.

Attachments

• 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    670.9 KB · Views: 146
thanks Pbass. I have another area in similar size where I will veg. im sure a fan of the CMH and may buy another to replace my COB LEd.

3 days later after repotting into cheap chinese fabric pots and separating into 2 grow chambers. These are 4 x WWx LS, 1x LS and 1x AfghaniX. Going to be way too big for this grow space but see what happens, my object is to do a perpetual grow and clone off the 3 different varieties.
315 w CMH 3000 Globe, using coco, many times till it ran clear and then Nitrosol as a sole fertiliser @ 5 Ml per 2 litre . and watering once every 2 days at this time. I have these plants on a steel trellis about 250 MM off the floor so any overflow gets washed into the tray below and watering till I get flow through, they seem healthy and look like they love the CMH.

Attachments

• P1040886.JPG
    P1040886.JPG
    687.5 KB · Views: 150
Now here I have next door in identical conditions except for the light is a 600w Led Cob. The actual draw is half that so lighting cost about the same as the CMH. I intend to grow these for seed .

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    575 KB · Views: 151
Have hopefully separated these as all females, let see how good I am. I will take clones from these 4 before I flower, after topping I have started to tie these branches down to even the canopy as they grow towards the CMH.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    664.2 KB · Views: 133
Back
Top Bottom