I'm trying out CMH

Great Job Haystack! :goodjob:
That should last you a little while.
You're making me itchy to get another grow started, but alas I have to wait till the 17th of October lol
Thanks!
And
I know what you mean. I'm already getting the itch to start all over again. But I really need to cut down on that electricity bill, at least for a while. Plus I still got my outdoor grow. When that one is done, I'm still going to try to refrain from another grow. But I don't know if I can resist.

I got one of them last year was first light was looking for a led and then seen the price tags and decided I really didn't need all that not knowing what I was doing anyhow I never heard of them used for veg then last run got my timing way wrong and decided to bloom with it to see what happens and got 12 oz in a 3x3 (well 39x39) of crown royale which doesn't yield the best from what everybody else says so I don't feel so bad only been hitting 20 with my 1000hps so I'm thinking of trying something different like what you just did now I know it will work thanks for the info

GR8 job there buddy, nice haul.
That would certainly make a nice batch of FECO.
I hope to begin a batch of seeds later this week.
Going to be doing a 5 plant vert grow again with Big Buddha Cheese. Have been itching to get a new grow going.

GR8 job there buddy, nice haul.
That would certainly make a nice batch of FECO.
I hope to begin a batch of seeds later this week.
Going to be doing a 5 plant vert grow again with Big Buddha Cheese. Have been itching to get a new grow going.
I doubt that I will be making any FECO with this batch, but maybe after my outdoor grow is over, I might do that.

I do have a press and have done a little oil extraction with it. It's good. Really really good!

Great harvest and the buds look amazing! Thank you for the detailed information regarding CMH lights, I was considering giving them a shot after my HID lights run out of commission.
Thank you. It came out pretty good. And I'll have another one as soon as I harvest my outdoor grow. Not sure what I'll be growing yet. It will probably be whatever my local ddispensary has at that time.

I am only halfway through this thread but I wanted to float this question today....

My tent temps are averaging 55-68F because the tent is in a space where average temps are 50-55F. Tent is completely sealed, so I am looking to add heat. If I were to add a light to the current @TimberGrowLights 200W Citizen COBS (3500k), what would you suggest? I know I am currently underpowered for the space, but I was also expecting temps to get higher...so instead of adding another LED I think another option would work well. Note: I only grow indoors in the winter.

I doubt that I will be making any FECO with this batch, but maybe after my outdoor grow is over, I might do that.

I do have a press and have done a little oil extraction with it. It's good. Really really good!

Suggestion, look into Boveda Humidity packs.
On you 630W where is your ballast, my two 315's are not near as hot as my SS400 LED.
Again that was a great grow buddy

They are getting frosty. I'm gonna post a few pics from this morning. They are kicking into high gear now.

My tent is a vivosun 4x4x6.5 and it works great.
Just purchased 315 cml today with ga 95 reflector and just put it in my 4*4*6.5 . (after having the 1200 watt Led in for only a week and not happy) after only 7 hrs I can see a big difference.

I went with CMH 315w (4100k daylight) for my first grow after looking a long time at LED. I needed some heat as unfinished basement averages 65 degrees. The CMH 315w was also perfect for my 3x3 cabinet. My day temps are 84 degrees at plant top height and 68 degrees night. I’m moving a lot of air through and out of the cabinet and have two small circulation fans. I started with the light 4.5 ft above, then dropped to 24” when I repotted. My first grow, we will see. However, I detected the first smells coming off the plants today standing at 4-5 inches. 2nd pic is week 3 Girl Scout Cookies.
5331AAED-C76A-4277-9A66-7637492C1509.jpeg
3D9E65D8-BFBE-4F71-B94A-27AD82855320.jpeg

Unreal. I think I’m going to rock a single 315cmh andhope for a pound with 4 plants. Again amazing grow.
You can grow a pound with one 315 and 4 plants. I grew 734 or something close to that with 4 plants and two 315's in a 4x6 space.

Back
Top Bottom