Female Seed's Bubblegummer day 31

IMG_64891.JPG

Female Seed's C99 day 55, only a day or two left for this one

IMG_65041.JPG

IMG_65051.JPG

IMG_64942.JPG

IMG_65072.JPG

Re: Multi-Strain Grow with 1000W Ballast From JD-Lighting - Perpetual Pt.3

Great stuff, Im getting a continuous grow going soon as well using LED for veg.

you got a good setup going on, keep it up! :bravo:

LED's are perfect for clones, veg, and seeds. I now run mine 24/7 and love the faster growth. Did 20/4 for a year but now just leave them on 24/7.

My pheno finishes in 46 to 48 days with 25%+ amber trichs. Currently she is around 50% cloudy and 50% clear with a few ambers here and there. I have not removed any leaves she is growing natural straight from clone.

I UBTd mine and she is completely clear on her trichs. Looks like I am in for 8 weeks on mine.
Thanks
:peace:

Just had a look at yours and yours seem to have alot more leaves on it than mine, but still looks good. Mine grows with very few large fans as you can see by my photos. A bonus for light penetration and air flow, but I do not defoliate since she has so few leaves to start with. The buds on mine are already solid as a rock and stinky as hell.

Mine are hard and smelly as well, but will be packing on the weight in the coming weeks.
Thanks as always

:peace: Brotha!

Speaking of LED's....

300w LED veg/mom tent. Critical SSH with 3 of her clones waiting to flower on the right. On the left is the Swiss Cheese at day 30(biggest plant), Critical Kush runt at day 30 on the back right, and in the back left corner is the Pure AK at day 15 just upped to a 2gal pot.
IMG_65101.JPG

Critical SSH day 39, stinky and hard as a rock

IMG_65141.JPG

IMG_6520.JPG

IMG_65181.JPG

Time to test a little vertical setup. I have 9 clones almost ready to move into the setup. It will run 3x CSSH, 3X BubbleGummer, and 3x Sugar Black Rose. The mini-garden holds 2cf of medium

IMG_65291.JPG

IMG_65311.JPG

^^^ That looks really insteresting! What made you decide to give it a try? That is quite a lot of medium it holds and this will surely be interesting to say the least :thumb:

^^^ That looks really insteresting! What made you decide to give it a try? That is quite a lot of medium it holds and this will surely be interesting to say the least :thumb:

Should be interesting. I figured since I have the extra space I would do something different and try rooted clones straight to 12/12 and maybe lollipopping a few as a test. Got plenty of light from the 1000w JD Lighting ballast to go around, and it doesnt take up much room.

From EarthBox:

Characterized by its simplicity, the MiniGarden is an innovative system of modules that allows the growing of aromatic herbs, strawberries and ornamental plants in a vertical structure. Designed to be used by virtually anyone, the MiniGarden may be installed indoors for kitchen use or outside on patios, porches, decks, rooftops, outdoor kitchens and around fencing and windows. This system of vertical cultivation is free-standing and self-draining. Each module may be stacked and/or connected, back-to-back, longitudinal or to additional modules using circular clips. Modules may also be attached to walls by securing a washer and screw (not included) through the center of each circular clip. Each MiniGarden comes as 3 layers (9 pockets) which include: 1 water collection tray, 3 planting rows, 3 lids/trays, and 18 assembly clips. Each MiniGarden measures 25-inch L by 5-3/4-inch D by 23-inch H when assembled. One complete unit holds 2 cubic, foot of growing media. If stacking more than 3 units (9 rows), it is recommended to secure each unit to a wall with a washer and screw (not included) through each assembly clip.

Critical SSH day 42

IMG_65431.JPG

IMG_6541.JPG

IMG_65391.JPG

3 week cured CSSH about to go into the grinder

IMG_65451.JPG

Macro shot from my day 38 CSSH, 50/50 with a few ambers already. Seriously finishes in 48 days with 25% ambers. Interesting trait in this pheno is all of her hairs will turn before she starts to amber

11579.jpg

Delicious Seed's Sugar Black Rose day 7 and Nirvana's Swiss Cheese day 4
IMG_65651.JPG

IMG_65661.JPG

SBR
IMG_65672.JPG

Swiss Cheese
IMG_65682.JPG

nice lookin plants bat :high-five:

that CSSH looks like it has no leaves just pure bud :drool:
bet thats easy to trim

well keep doin the beautiful work

the CSSH is the easiest to trim, basically just remove what few large fans and a little trim here and there and she is golden.

Pure AK on the left at day 21 from seed. Critical Kush runt on the right at day 37
IMG_65691.JPG

Looks very bare in the veg tent, just moved 4 plants in the flower tent this morning
IMG_65751.JPG

Here comes the Calvary! Will have the veg tent full some ;)
IMG_65741.JPG

Hey Bat looking great! So are there any new strains in the calvary?

Keep it up :thumb:

Great journal BatCave! You made up my mind about switching to 1000 watts JD light.

Back
Top Bottom