Multi-Strain Grow With 1000W Ballast From JD-Lighting - Perpetual Part 3

Re: Multi-Strain Grow with 1000W Ballast From JD-Lighting - Perpetual Pt.3

Hey Bat looking great! So are there any new strains in the calvary?

Keep it up :thumb:

:peace:

Clones are CSSH, Sugar Black Rose, and Swiss Cheese. The Pure AK and runt Crtitical Kush would be the newest additions. Just popped another Sensi Seed's Super Skunk Seed, love this strain enough that I got extras ;)

Great journal BatCave! You made up my mind about switching to 1000 watts JD light.

You will love it!!!

Critical SSH with 1 month cure. MMmmmmm...

IMG_65792.JPG

IMG_65841.JPG

IMG_65873.JPG

Wow Bat those look perfect and ready for consumption! :thumb:

:peace:

Sugar Black Rose day 14 and Swiss Cheese day 10

IMG_65882.JPG

IMG_6589.JPG

Re: Multi-strain grow with 1000w ballast from JD-Lighting - Perpetual Pt.3

Hey Batcave - wonderful work you are doing here - I am subbed!

This is the first time I have heard of THCV and after reading on the Wikipedia, it said that the "V" aspect actually blocks the THC receptors in the brain, making me think it would not be that strong of a head buzz. I guess that isn't the case.

Keep up the good work!
:bravo:

My haphazard first-time grow: 12 Dutch Strains Under 600 True Watts of CFL in a Hybrid Hydro-Aero-DWC System

BubbleGummer day 46

IMG_65931.JPG

IMG_65961.JPG

IMG_65972.JPG

2.8oz dried and cured Critical Super Silver Haze, solid and sticky. Room stinks of musky sweet scents when opened, smoke is smooth with an acrid sour taste

IMG_6605.JPG

IMG_66081.JPG

IMG_66101.JPG

Sugar Black Rose day 20 & Swiss Cheese day 16

IMG_6611.JPG

IMG_6612.JPG

Critical Super Silver Haze clone day 12, pure sativa leaves with indica bud growth that finishes in 48 to 50 days. Gotta love her! Her main stem was super cropped twice to allow the lower limbs to mature before going into flower, each finished bud should be huge and solid.

IMG_66131.JPG

IMG_66141.JPG

Sorry for the lapse in time been busy as hell. The 1000w JD Ballast is just rocking on along

Sugar Black Rose day 38

IMG_66181.JPG

IMG_6620.JPG

IMG_66221.JPG

Swiss Cheese day 34

IMG_6625.JPG

IMG_66261.JPG

IMG_66272.JPG

Hey, Batcave your Sugar Black Rose & Swiss Cheese are absolutely sick! I can't remember whether they started as seedlings or clones, but the phenotype is vastly different from the other plants; what do you attribute this to - super-cropping?

Also, I am at a point where need to decide on another tent and lighting system and wanted to ask you about your JD Lightings experience. In shopping around so far, it seems as though the bundle prices from them are significantly higher than other bundles found online and I was wondering if you could summarize why going with the JD system is the best choice over the cheaper choices available online?

The 3 main differences I can think of are Support, Warranty and having a 110% setting, which I have not seen elsewhere yet.

Thanks for the advice!
:thanks:

The sugar black rose and swiss cheese are from seed, and their clones are soon to be flowered. Current tent occupants are Sugar Black Rose, Swiss Cheese, Critical SSH, and 1 last TGA 3rd Dimension.

Support, Warranty and having a 110% setting is great but NOT needing to use the support or warranty is what speaks volumes for these ballasts. Other bundle prices may be cheaper but it is true you get what you pay for, like buying dollar store toilet paper over Charmin, might get you through and a little cheaper but you will replace it more often, spend more in the long run, and have a chapped ass afterwards ;). Can't forget that they are also 420mag sponsors and have their own staff here on the board.

IMG_66281.JPG

Critical Super Silver Haze day 48. Currently 10% to 15% ambers so I will let her go a few more days.

IMG_66312.JPG

IMG_66322.JPG

IMG_6633.JPG

Adding some new genetics for the fall and winter. My 5th Element (3rd Dimension x Blue Widow), Delicious Seed's Critical Sensi Star, and Sensi Seed's Jack Flash #5. Two of these genetics will join my Critical SSH and Pure AK as moms. Red Solo cups are of course reused ;)

IMG_66533.JPG

IMG_66562.JPG

Hey batcave what is that white tower in your grow room?Just curious.:hmmmm::hmmmm:

It is a oscillating tower fan sitting ontop of a spent carbon filter. 1/2 the air blows through the canopy and 1/2 above the canopy.

Still rockin' on along with the JD Lighting 1000w'er and doing pretty damn good ;)

Clones for my Fall grow. Female Seed's Pure AK, Delicious Seed's Critical SSH, Delicious Seed's Critical Sensi Star, and red cup has Delicious Seed's Critical Kali Mist that just cracked.
IMG_66623.JPG

Infamous Critical SSH mom under her LED's
IMG_66632.JPG

Sugar Black Rose drying
IMG_6666.JPG

Here is my mutant Pure AK, I love my freaks but this is a first for me. The new growth starts out normal then turns into 3 finger leafs thats like to canoe, almost looks like she is doing a reveg but she has grown like this since seedling. She showed female 31 days from seed and has been in flower for 2 weeks now. She has 9 buds all at the top where a main cola should be, she was not topped or supercropped and is straight from seed, hoping she gives one big "knuckle" bud. All 5 other strains I have going are perfect, no light leaks, etc...

Breeder description adds:
Extremely STRONG odour and smoke.An occasional leaf mutation can occur, but this is familiar with this strain.

IMG_6677.JPG

IMG_6673.JPG

IMG_66702.JPG

Back
Top Bottom