Mutant Haze seedlings - Any help?

Pedro1069

420 Member
Hi I recently sprouted some Haze seeds that I bought online from one of the Amsterdam companies. The seeds were put into jiffy pods in a seedling box under a LED 23 watt light...nothing unusual. All five sprouted quickly with leggy growth that immediately stopped as soon as the initial leaves opened. Since then, all seedlings have similar mutated leaf development and retarded stem growth. They are unable to stand up without support (a toothpick). They are now 3 weeks old and still only about 5cm tall.
My question is...is there any chance they come good with time or are they doomed? I've sprouted lots of seeds before but have never seen anything like this. Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated.

full

No Hiller, everything was at normal temp for sprouting. There’s nothing I can think of...I sprouted some tomato seeds at the same time and they are growing well. I’m thinking they might be old seeds.

No Hiller, everything was at normal temp for sprouting. There’s nothing I can think of...I sprouted some tomato seeds at the same time and they are growing well. I’m thinking they might be old seeds.

Or just bad genetics...I have heard of people having seeds for years...worth asking for some help from vendor?

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom