My 1st & A Half Grow!

Finishing up my flower girl (1-2weeks to go making 9-10weeks) and have 3 clones ready / and 3 veg ready to flip the switch.

I had thought at 1 time for a retired 31 year old war fighter that my list of accomplishments was vast, i couldn't have been more obtuse in thought...

VFW here no choice to MED board as taking up space on deployment roster. I also fee cut down in my prime, I can never life the active lifestyle I did before spinal injuries. All the best bro, adjust fire and push thru.

VFW here no choice to MED board as taking up space on deployment roster. I also fee cut down in my prime, I can never life the active lifestyle I did before spinal injuries. All the best bro, adjust fire and push thru.
Thanks brother, im back on top keeping that booger hook on the bang switch... I AM DONE WITH THE VA!!! From here out civvie docs for this guy. I am getting in contact with the Oklahoma va director and trying to schedule a meeting, im tired of all these pipe hitters being cast aside. Unfortunately i am back on the Xanax due to my extreme anxiety (amongst other things), but it really helps with a few problems... its gonna have to work until my Blue Dream auto is harvested. Pull up a chair, have a beer (or toke) and lets let the good times roll!!!

you may not always see me but you know I got your six fuck stick. :thumb:

Is'nt adrenaline a bitch to get off? You get massive doses days and months on end walking the earth deciding on who lives and dies and then "poof" your back home waiting in line at the VA with joe rag the shit bag who did three years at Fort stewart handing out pens and toilet paper during the cold war. WTF?

Gauge

you may not always see me but you know I got your six fuck stick. :thumb:

Is'nt adrenaline a bitch to get off? You get massive doses days and months on end walking the earth deciding on who lives and dies and then "poof" your back home waiting in line at the VA with joe rag the shit bag who did three years at Fort stewart handing out pens and toilet paper during the cold war. WTF?

Gauge
GOD DAMNIT!!! Glad i am not the only one get steeped into the shit soup. Thats where my inner soul goes to be slaughtered!!!

Early 420 gift for ya...

Holy shit, im quiting smoking cigarettes today... ive never had so much nervous energy b4. Anyways sorry been missing for so long fellas, had to check muh self... meet the new members of the family... Ms. Widow is doinh well finally...

Ms. Widow
420-magazine-mobile1024572146.jpg
420-magazine-mobile317208731.jpg

Blue dream auto
420-magazine-mobile452936526.jpg

Green crack auto in germ
420-magazine-mobile911920676.jpg

Clones from Ms widow
420-magazine-mobile2017116868.jpg

Enjoy fam!!! Ill be back to doing hood rat shit with you guys more often.

Holy shit, im quiting smoking cigarettes today... ive never had so much nervous energy b4. Anyways sorry been missing for so long fellas, had to check muh self... meet the new members of the family... Ms. Widow is doinh well finally...

Ms. Widow
420-magazine-mobile1024572146.jpg
420-magazine-mobile317208731.jpg

Blue dream auto
420-magazine-mobile452936526.jpg

Green crack auto in germ
420-magazine-mobile911920676.jpg

Clones from Ms widow
420-magazine-mobile2017116868.jpg

Enjoy fam!!! Ill be back to doing hood rat shit with you guys more often.
Shit birds of a feather flock together biatch
Gauge

Hey guys, it appears as if my widow has made a full recovery... finally!!! I was patient as to not take too invasive of steps on her. When i transplanted her into this 6 gallon, she was root bound pretty bad, plus dead roots and all that shit.

I lightly loosened up the root ball removed the ugly shit, flushed the
H E L L out of her and hit her with some kangaroots upon transplant, added more worm castings to balance out having too much perlite (in my opinion), now things have gone back to chill... hope you guys are having a bitchin saturday... gonna be hitting the Call of duty BO3 and IW if you guys wanna join on ps4 holler at me. PSN- HughesJu777

"SNIPER CHECK SIR!!!"

420-magazine-mobile1503572579.jpg
420-magazine-mobile571531319.jpg

Hey guys, a little change up going on today as we know have 4 children in the closet family...

2x White widow clones (Just in time for an outdoor grow!)

1x Blue Dream Auto

1x Green Crack auto

Ok, so Ms. widow will veg for a good bit longer... maybe become a mother?

The BD and GC have now shifted to my main focus as i am in dire need of smoke (quality smoke)... it seems to be nothing but cartel brick going around... lmao im good on that.

So, you will still be seeing Ms. Widow, just not as often... part of the reason for this is she hasnt taken to the training as well as i would have liked, giving her some space.

That being said, gonna do these autos, seed to weed in the pots they are in. 12" clays.

Also i will be experimenting again (slightly) by letting these ladies get a decent amount of stretch without becoming gangly... hopefully. Im doing this as a test of wind movement and also in check of the difference in bud outcome (light and airy - thick and dense).

I will be following an LST regimine but will be keeping the lights in outer space in hopes of stretch then i will attempt to control it. Pics coming down the pipe...

"How do you know if its broke if you dont attempt to fix it"

420-magazine-mobile955451781.jpg

Blue dream - right
Green crack - left
White Widow - back

Widow goes flower tonight, tired of dealing with that hard headed strumpet...

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom