My 1st & A Half Grow!

420-magazine-mobile751600843.jpg
420-magazine-mobile131395806.jpg

She's looking a lot better, still rough... but better.

Hey guys, I didn't cal-mag her last night she was still a little damp, so this morning she should be good, will post pics after feeding, here shortly...

Wow, so I was just positive my plant wasn't getting too much wind... after going to that link (thanks P-dub) all signs point to my fan being placed improperly!!! I genuinely did not know this could become a problem!!! Learning new stuff here everyday... thanks a bunch!!!

Re: My 1st & A Half Grow!

Ok, lots of stuff going on in my world of cannabis this morning, learning a lot for sure!! I have an added member to the family this morning meet Nurse Jackie guys!!! (Green Crack Auto)
420-magazine-mobile1587416478.jpg

And Ms. Widow is looking better today, not great, but better. I have since moved my fan to where it is not blowing directly on her, fingers are uncrossing but still spots... should I trim the parts of leaves that are damaged?

420-magazine-mobile135682862.jpg
420-magazine-mobile149164375.jpg

And of course the cucumbers, onions and habaneros are thriving... lol

Hey guys, just wanted to share what I'm using for nutes, (I know, I'm a brand whore) I have had good luck with these and don't see any reason for changing, unless you guys have some info on better nutes...?
420-magazine-mobile1974712713.jpg

Bout to feed, will post pics tonight to show why I love these nutes...

Before nutes and water...
420-magazine-mobile1794664718.jpg

(Yes she is dry on top and about an 1.5" down)

Ok nutes were administered as follows,

All amounts were mixed in 1 qt. Jar

1/2 tsp. Of grow big
1/2 tsp. Of Tiger bloom
1 tbsp. Of FF Whole plant food
1 ml. Of Cal-mag
Ph'd to 6.7 at 70°
Room temp is going up to 80 due to feeding to get some more RH
RH is currently at 32

Starting on April the 9th I will systematically start stepping it up to a heavy feeding regimen. Thought, input, concerns?

Back
Top Bottom