My 1st & A Half Grow!

Re: My 1st & A Half Grow!

Ok guys, I got bored as hell and decided to investigate the source of my wilting problem... this little girl was root bound pretty bad. My guess is the root ball would allow the water to pass right by the roots without ample time to suck up the h20 or nutes... does this make since? So... I told yall I was Ballin on a budget... like cardboard box budget. Lmmfao enjoy fellas... (before you ask... yes... a redneck covered in tattoos.)!!!

420-magazine-mobile266043626.jpg

My 1st & A Half Grow!

Apologies for the delayed response, glad Pennywise has confirmed your diagnosis. Up Potting will correct both the possible ailments causing the tips to droop. Less is more at this stage, it's important to let them dry out as to coax them to expand their roots in search of water. Good luck Hughes, I'll try and keep up with your progress.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Apologies for the delayed response, glad Pennywise has confirmed your diagnosis. Up Potting will correct both the possible ailments causing the tips to droop. Less is more at this stage, it's important to let them dry out as to coax them to expand their roots in search of water. Good luck Hughes, I'll try and keep up with your progress.

KiG :green_heart:cheers
I Appreciate that man!!! Thanks for stopping in!!!

My 1st & A Half Grow!

Dude,
Your a damn good grower. With your cancer and all you should start a continuous grow. May I suggest at least part of your grow be Deep water culture. A 15$ aquarium air pump. 10$ storage bin, $3 air hose, $20 ph pen and a 100$ LED light. All but the light can be bought at Walmart. 148$ plus tax. Your yield and turn around will pay for itself after the first grow if you do your part. Hell if you have the time and can afford it, you could keep your bowl full year around.
Guage (Top)

"Be a man not a kid, smoke pot by the lid".......Bucky

Dude,
Your a damn good grower. With your cancer and all you should start a continuous grow. May I suggest at least part of your grow be Deep water culture. A 15$ aquarium air pump. 10$ storage bin, $3 air hose, $20 ph pen and a 100$ LED light. All but the light can be bought at Walmart. 148$ plus tax. Your yield and turn around will pay for itself after the first grow if you do your part. Hell if you have the time and can afford it, you could keep your bowl full year around.
Guage (Top)

I appreciate that man!!!.
I will take you up on that, I'm gonna have to wait till next month, as we have already done our budget. But that does sound like a good idea!!! After this girl gets big enough I'm going to clone the shit out of her, I've already bought my clonex, just need to get my cubes...

Update, I think I have a molybdenum deficiency. So to correct, when she's ready for her next feeding I'm going to do a flush and start focusing on keeping the soil between 6.5 to 7.0.

Here is why I say molybdenum deficiency...

Sorry, this app isn't allowing me to upload right now. But the new growth has pink and purple inside the leaves...

But, I have also been letting it get cool in the closet at night to see if I can't bring out some early color. I'm just not sure if it's the cold causing the color or deficiency... any input?

Dude,
Guage (Top)

BTW, what exactly is deep water culture?

hydroponics. water farming. Growing MJ in a bucket of water with air bubbles trickling through the roots. Just add nutes, change the water every week reap the benefits.
click my link at the bottom and see my grow from start till last week.

yimg-823077-9002-1023950802.jpg

Guage

hydroponics. water farming. Growing MJ in a bucket of water with air bubbles trickling through the roots. Just add nutes, change the water every week reap the benefits.
click my link at the bottom and see my grow from start till last week.

yimg-823077-9002-1023950802.jpg

Guage
Rgr top, damn fine lookin!!! I think I have settled the problem with my widow, it's showing a lot better signs this morning and the top leaves are rehydration, bout to post. Also, I have kept the temp in my closet at precisely 77°, and I gotta say... she doesn't like it. For this pheno, I have noticed it absolutely thrives at 80-82°. The growth difference from 77 to 82° is so big I can notice an abundance of growth (close to 3/8" since noon) also I have noticed that my soil likes it around 80, I get awesome absorption plus it acts as a little preventative maintenance to keep me from over loving her. Lol no shit she's growing ridiculously even given she was Transplanted yesterday!!! The beginning of next month I want you to give me a hand in setting up this aqua grow, I will purchase all of it on Amazon so it will be more convenient... also I need to order more nutes, flora-clean and a lit jewelers loop. Splash out on pics...

Well shit, just noticed some crossed fingers... should I go ahead and top that node?

The leaves are quite stiff and don't want to bend... trim? Or wait till tomorrow?

Re: My 1st & A Half Grow!

Maybe my led light is frying it? It's 8 inches from the led...

There are slightly yellow spots on the top node growth...

Back
Top Bottom