My 1st & A Half Grow!

420-magazine-mobile159965964.jpg

Hey guys, there's a pic of my little girl. Bout to head out of town for a few days, will be observing Como blackout, don't do anything stupid, if you do, name it after me. Keep them booger hooks on the bang switch, gun up and ball out. This concludes your early weekend safety briefing.

My 1st & A Half Grow!

Been a couple days... going through 420 mag withdrawals, driving through Arkansas... time to update!!!

1. I am super stoked to get back to the house and see the progress I'm hoping for, thanks to Pops Lil girl didn't go thirsty!!! Premixed and Ph'd the wet stuff for him (1/4 strength Grow Big and 1/2 strength Tiger bloom... I know she's young but got to experiment a little bit)

2. As per the tracking info, TOMORROW!!! Green Crack autos, blue dream autos and amphetamine autos!!! Not even gonna lie guys, with as busy as my house is i think the convenience of an auto will suit me better than the photos.

3. Tomorrow the wife and I will also be building the new light rack. It has been kind of a rough road lately, found out Thursday that I have a little touch of Carcinoma (explains why I feel like 10 cans of shark shit lately). BUT...

4. The biggest part of this post...

THE AUTOS!!!

I am gonna need yalls input on germ, IMO my plants do better when potting, watering and covering. I have done the paper towel method and my success rate chugs major dingy. Input?

5. Does anyone have any detailed input on nutes and how early is too early? Being completely honest, I nute mine from sprout... pros? Cons?

Feels so much better to be back chilling with the cool kids!!!

My 1st & A Half Grow!

420-magazine-mobile1204249588.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1522127624.jpg
420-magazine-mobile751609810.jpg

Went ahead and rolled the dice with a FIM also hit her with the Big Bloom a wee bit. Sorry for the lack of "experimentation as usual" on my end... lmao but as you can tell I'm back in stride, P-dub pull them Raines if I start wrecking shit. .

Will have daily updates from here out as this grow just went from rec to med.
"BALLS DEEP!"

My 1st & A Half Grow!

Hello friends!

I have been lurking on the app for quite sometime now and decided to join in with what I feel as a close group of friends and share my grow, but also to gain some expertise pointers from you fellas.

My first grow came surprisingly very easily to me and I find it to be VERY therapeutic. I suffer daily from extreme ptsd, chronic pain, fatigue depression due to a couple rough deployments to the middle east, but I'm trying to not let that hold me back, as I said before... just growing does something very positive to my soul and seems to give me hope for the future. All ailments seem to slip into the back of my brain when I am tending to my ladies. Lol but I will leave you with a pic of my last grow that was abruptly ended due to a little misfortune and paranoia... I cut her down... . ... however this grow my friends shall grow long and prosper.

So without further adieu let's get into it...

Strain: White Widow (Nirvana Seeds)

Rh: 45
Temp: 74 (addressing this as we speak)
Nutes: trace amounts of grow big, I am using 1/8th the recommended dose due to her being a seedling
Soil: I am using a custom mix for seedling, then I will be transplanting over to happy frog soil with added perlite.
Ph: ? I'm not sure as I am still learning and doing this on a budget, I am aware of its importance but I am having to make it work with what I've got. Will be acquiring the knowledge and tools to ph ASAP... financially recovering from 2 of my kids birthday parties... .

I am very easy to teach and very open to anyone's advice and it's nice to finally jump in here with some veteran growers and see if we can't learn anything from each other. SO GLAD TO FINALLY BE IN HERE GUYS!!!! .

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I hope this is the same WW that I bought and grew from Nirvana seeds, if so, you've got a treat coming !!

Also if you peep my journal I'm pretty sure I splashed some of my leaves you can do a comparison. Those leaves are junk now but you live and learn.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Wow, evidently I missed a lot of posts somehow! Didn't mean to be rude, I've been pretty heavily medicated these days (opiates and benzos). Been having a little rough spell and NO GREEN WHAT SO EVER! Killing me... I prefer my herb over the pills especially now being diagnosed with cancer, but sometimes it just doesn't hit the spot...

But just like a bad weather day, it will pass. It has taught me to take a step back and thank God for this beautiful life I have been blessed with, 3 gorgeous daughters, 1 amazing wife that has never given up on me no matter how big of an asshole i have been, im feeling an overwhelming feeling for the first time in YEARS... that everything is going to be great! My wife and I have matching tattoos "Love Hard", mine is across my knuckles and hers is on her wrists... the reason I say this and bring it up is that I have taken her for granted for almost the 5 years of our marriage and I almost lost her not too long ago... be sure and grab the 1 you love and you beat it into their skull (with words!) That, that someone makes you a better person and makes you want to thrive and flourish again.

I was very successful in the Army, I was very successful in the oilfields and drilling rigs before the Army... but here lately, I have been very grim and dark with thoughts of the past and extreme paranoia accompanied by great pain... well like Nikki Sixx said...

"it took a funeral to make me feel alive"

Thanks for the time of reading this, I have just recently found out about the cancer so I am still processing... but 1 thing is certain, it will NOT fucking break me. Cheers guys, and I hope you guys have such a bitchin day that you break out into a full on skip!!! .

Yanking and banking this bitch till the rotors fall off!!!

My 1st & A Half Grow!

So, I have just dropped my first Green crack auto into some water to get it soaking a Lil bit.
This may get some laughs but I'm trying to produce some quality bud as quick as humanly possible... I'm gonna grow the first 1 as a trial in a 10" clay. (Balling on a budget)
Plus I'm gonna redo the grow closet today... way too damn cluttered. See yall in a bit
420-magazine-mobile1420718085.jpg

My 1st & A Half Grow!

Re: My 1st & A Half Grow!

Good morning guys, I woke up to mist my plants this morning and... well as you can see, there is a shit ton of curl. Would I be correct in assuming this is over watered? I watered yesterday morning but evidently while I was gone, pops watered her multiple times. I shouldn't be root bound already should i?

420-magazine-mobile237064049.jpg

My 1st & A Half Grow!

Back
Top Bottom