My 1st & A Half Grow!

Hey guys, forgive me for the late post, i had to take a knee and drink water... (shout out to 1SG)

OK SO... We have begun the gradual... (eeeeh fuck gradual) the Ascent of nutes , to be honest im looking for a little nute burn, not a lethal dose but just a bit that way i can go ahead and learn how to counter act it... sounds stupid maybe but, like i said in the beginning... WELCOME TO THE LABORATORY!!!

I must say she is growing marvelously ever since the wind burn (not gonna lie, it had me shittin my silkies) it seems to be flourishing!!!

I have also been doing a little bit of cold shocking(60-62°)at night to start bringing out some of those purty purples... here ya go my friends. Please feel free to huck them recommendations at me guys... gonna pony tail her to get some lower chlorophyll going on. Enjoy guys!!! (Im super fucking stoked if you cant tell...)

Btw, i did some tip trimming on the fan leaves as they were dying on the ends and drying up from the wind burn.
420-magazine-mobile2103690900.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1565259973.jpg
420-magazine-mobile767018669.jpg
420-magazine-mobile643666090.jpg
420-magazine-mobile860811861.jpg
420-magazine-mobile198612812.jpg

. she got a little twist on the canopy leaves... itll buff out (with y'alls advice) lmao...

Im gonna start training her before the days over and will post more!!!

And P-dub, i will watch for the nute burn and if i start seeing signs i will post pics and adjust accordingly!!! Thanks buddy.

Ok, so i removed 2 fan leaves today and did some day training on her and hit her with a 1/2 dose of cal mag to help recover from the wind burn , ph'd up to 6.5. Say good night fellas, i gotta tuck her and household6 in for the nights. MOONS THE FUCK OUT, GUNS THE FUCK OUT.
420-magazine-mobile1693768586.jpg

Morning fellas, starting the day off with a lil training, and i noticed this morning for the first time, shes finally putting off a little smell...
420-magazine-mobile1413708970.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1993352931.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2067111705.jpg
420-magazine-mobile184568921.jpg

Ok guys... i think i am experiencing ph lock out?

I found out through trial my led is too bright for so close, gonna adjust that tonight.

Ph lockout?

P-dub for the win. Thanks a bunch man. I will quit with the spraying... any ideas of how to bring my RH up in a cheap manner? Times are hard on my accountant these days... lol

Did some more experimenting today, i dont know how... but my root system was in very poor health. I transplanted, flushed and gave straight h20 with Kangaroots root drench. I believe this plant is gonna go tits up on me.

77° . Rh 46%

Ph 6.7

So i am pulling the trigger on flowering tonight. I have a Blue dream auto in germ right now, so that will be coming down the pipe soon.

Input?

(This plant chugs major schwanse!!!)

You may save it in the end it healthy over all
Man, i sure hope so. I was telling the wife yesterday that this plant has given me more trouble than any other plant id grown. (Ive never taken one into flower but have done a several month veg)

As this was my last WW from Nirvana, i really had high expectations out of this girl, but it is seeming that it just may not work out... . ... i was pretty down about it yesterday and had all kinds of things going on, on top of it being my marriage anniversary.

Ill confide a little if i may... my wife has been the single most saving grace in my life and we really have just embarked on this beautiful life we have made together, and it absolutely sickens me to my core that i am having to come to terms with (in a sense) potentially saying good bye to her and our stunning daughters. I had thought at 1 time for a retired 31 year old war fighter that my list of accomplishments was vast, i couldn't have been more obtuse in thought... all i have known my entire life is fighting and turmoil, 5 rapid succession combat deployments (No such thing as dwell time round here), 2 broken elbows, 1 broken femur, 4 TBI's W/ 1 hyperbaric treatment and a heart attack when i was 26. (Narrowly escaped med board that time) I share all this with you having realised, that i will never see my career that i ate, slept and took so much pride in again... and that is awesome!!! Because its due to all these "cool stories" that i owe my life to, in exchange i was granted a front row seat to the most beautiful thing in the world, true happiness. There have been hard times of course, but thats what cuts the grain we are constructed of and leads us down our true path.

Please dont take this as looking for pity, i am sharing this in hopes of waking an unwritten success story such as mine. I took it for granted and never appreciated its true beauty untill i was told i had cancer.

Kiss her/him like the sky is on fire, work in the rain, give all untill you are tap'd out and cant give anymore, hold fast and brace for impact.

Again, this is not my sob story, this is my love letter to life.

If you ever read this, (My Angel) never doubt my love for you and always know that you and our daughters have always been the guiding light in my world. I love you. You were my greatest HVT. .

Back
Top Bottom