My 1st & A Half Grow!

Damn, sorry been so slow on up dates. The only one I had pop was the fem white widow. My nirvana freebies drowned and I had 1 purple floss pop, so let's see how this turns out... might just be slow girls, but I doubt it. Health still giving me sheiße, but it's all coming to a head. Patient with me guys, I'll throw a few pics up once I get a few nodes outa the widow. Later yall

My 1st & A Half Grow!

420-magazine-mobile120215462.jpg

This was the first widow at her oldest before her untimely execution... lmao, I'm not afraid to admit... I have a few lingering affects from the "good old days" to say the least, and got all paranoid (as any sane parent would in a "no-go" state... I cut her down. Embarrassing as hell.

So that being said guys hold on tightly as we embark on this trip, maybe she'll live this journey out. Lmmfao

My 1st & A Half Grow!

Re: My 1st & A Half Grow!

420-magazine-mobile1172388408.jpg

Ahhh the wife was sweet enough to take this pic for me while I roast in the tub... cheers guys, Onward and upward.

My 1st & A Half Grow!

FRAGO: my lights aren't positioned perfectly yet so there is gonna be some stretch expected, will adjust as soon as I get her light rack built... the lighting is going to be so over the top, just ridiculous. Any key fundamentals I need a heads up on... is there any such thing as "too much proper veg lighting"?

Re: My 1st & A Half Grow!

420-magazine-mobile1172388408.jpg

Ahhh the wife was sweet enough to take this pic for me while I roast in the tub... cheers guys, Onward and upward.

My 1st & A Half Grow!

FRAGO: my lights aren't positioned perfectly yet so there is gonna be some stretch expected, will adjust as soon as I get her light rack built... the lighting is going to be so over the top, just ridiculous. Any key fundamentals I need a heads up on... is there any such thing as "too much proper veg lighting"?
Nice reconsolidation and reorganization. Now redistribute resources nurse the wounded, evac, drink water, 800 mg Motrin and drive on soldier.

"Be a man not a kid, smoke pot by the lid".......Bucky

What would you recommend for widow? I hear lots about 74-78 is best for that strain however, I have noticed in my last grow it really thrived from 79-82 (my rh stays pretty high) it kept the canopy and surface temperature at about 75.

What is your recommendation on temp and I'll adjust? You haven't steamed me wrong, I hold your advice in high regard.

My 1st & A Half Grow!

Thanks Hughes, i try to keep mine below 80 degrees but it becomes difficult at times so just keep them as cool as you can with your setup.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine

Hey brother, feel your pain man. Let's get your meds growing now.
The Widow will tolerate high and low temps. I would agree with pennywise and try to be around 77deg. Also they done like a lot of nutrients.
Take it slow brother, meet you on the high ground.

420-magazine-mobile697630126.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1868617561.jpg

Hey guys, I missed my daily update/pic yesterday. I FIM'd her on the 15th and she seem to be flourishing also gave her some nutes today as my soil was dry about 1.25 inches down.

Big shout out to my man Pennywise on all the advice from light distancing, nutes and all the other good input/vibes.

My temp has been lingering around 84 and she is just loving it.

I hope you guys are finding this post in good spirit, yesterday I was blessed with seeing my brother and getting him to stay with me for a while... always remember when your down on your luck and things seem to not be working out in your favor, there is always a smile and a heart warming experience right around the corner. I haven't cried in years and the very sight of my broken down big brother was enough to make me weep like a child. He coming of a long run of meth and running from a possession charge he got 18 YEARS AGO. He came back home to turn himself in and get his life right... so if I may be so bold, can I ask you (if you are the religious type, I don't want to step on any toes or beliefs) please join me in praying for mercy for him. He is anew amazing human being and an even better brother. This goes to show that even in the darkest of times your God or higher power will never turn his back on you and will always bless you with what you need. Thanks for the help and open ear guys, just needed to vent... as I am the one in the family that is the rock and I don't want to trouble or worry my family with my stress. This place is amazing. .

My 1st & A Half Grow!
Prayers for your bro. 14 months for me.....

Sent from my SM-G925V using 420

Hey fellas, preciate the love... in good fashion, the first 90° day and we kicking her off right with a kegger, whole pig, diablos and more . Haven't been on lately, been BBQ'n my ass off... here yall go... Lil bit of that Oklahoma love!!!
420-magazine-mobile52950237.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2101831910.jpg

My 1st & A Half Grow!

Back
Top Bottom