My 1st grow journal/5fem bb from seed.

Nice job Creamm, your garden is beautiful..... You are going to have some quality meds there soon.... Whats with the rope??? you use that as support? Keep up the good work!!!! :peace:

Nice job Creamm, your garden is beautiful..... You are going to have some quality meds there soon.... Whats with the rope??? you use that as support? Keep up the good work!!!!
The rope is there to lay the colon's down accross if they cant support there own wieght mate,iwas going to bend all down so there on one level but decided to let the ones go that dont need it.
best regards...creamm :peace:

The rope is there to lay the colon's down accross if they cant support there own wieght mate,iwas going to bend all down so there on one level but decided to let the ones go that dont need it.
best regards...creamm :peace:

is this grow finished? if so what was the total weight in?

Hi all,
well 22 days have passed and to be honest i think they still need another few weeks 2-4 as there is still new growth and there fattening up nicely.Ill get some pics up tomorow but for now i have man flu and must retreat again to my bed.
best regards..creamm :slide:

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

also had a bit of leaf disfigurement on one or two leaves,hasn't affected it at all,i'm one week into flowering,try get some pics.

where the rest of the grow go???? updates haha

Back
Top Bottom