My Baby plant burned last night after it touched a CFL light - Help!

Chester West

image17020.jpg
image17020.jpg
image17020.jpg
image17020.jpg
image17019.jpg
So i just started growing in my closet and decided it was risky so I moved my baby to the atic where i have 3 different CFL on it. With an intake and outake fan. Normal organic fert and normal water. Just started but sinve my new setup I guess one of the biggest lights lowerd and touched the plant. Now it all brown and slumped and very ugly. When I touched one of its main leave it fell. Im very scared because im trying to save it but dont know what to do. Help me.

Re: My Baby plant burned last night after it touched a CFL light!!HELP

sorry for this happen- give him high humidity to help save water -- everything i know

I did i opend like a huge waterbottle and put it next to the pot and place the whole set up in a corner of a workshop table and placed a decent cardboard box against the set up to trap light inside the box and plant.

I just did wat u say I soaked 2 sponges with water and placed it touching the bottom of the pot. Now I closed it with the cardboard and added my fan further away with low power. I just want to know will this recover to produce bud and how or if not hit me straight doc!!!!! I can take it ;( smoking this bowl on that zip.

image17022.jpg

My setup from the back of the set facing the door from the wall lol imagine me taking a selfie holding this shit thats what it looks like with two sponges at the bottom. Btw i think this pic is upside down idk. I JUST NEED HELP ASAP

Back
Top Bottom