My Early Miss Auto is 34 days old above soil - Does it look sick?

popolino77

My early miss auto is 34 days old above soil. There is yellow leaves because i over watered it but i know it has recovered from the over watering because the upper are standing up but the stem has turned a purple color is this normal ? Or does my plant look sick
20151216_130807_2.jpg
20151216_130734_21.jpg

Grow tips and such are looking healthy enough.

I'd use some clean scissors and snip off all the dead bits so there is nothing but green left. If only part of a leaf is dead leave all the green but take off the dead or dying sections. Then if there is any more of that going on it will be easy to spot.

I'd maybe lift her up and add some more dirt to the bottom of the pot to give the roots some more room. Never hurts but do it when the soil is close to dry so the root ball holds together as you do it.

:peace:

Grow tips and such are looking healthy enough.

I'd use some clean scissors and snip off all the dead bits so there is nothing but green left. If only part of a leaf is dead leave all the green but take off the dead or dying sections. Then if there is any more of that going on it will be easy to spot.

I'd maybe lift her up and add some more dirt to the bottom of the pot to give the roots some more room. Never hurts but do it when the soil is close to dry so the root ball holds together as you do it.

:peace:

My plant is a autoflower i dont think its good for my plant to take a scissor to it . it would stunt growth . what do you think about the purple stems ? it just turned purple a few days ago is it normal ?

Back
Top Bottom