My First Attempt At Cloning & Topping! Did I Do Either Right?

The jets that I started with [the ones in the pic above] came from HomeDepot. The second set I got came from a local hydro store. They are sold as replacement jets for one of the big name clone machines they sell.

Go online or local shop and get replacement jets for a name brand clone machine.

If you can look at the jet, the ones at HomeDepot have slots cut around the top. The ones I replaced them with are open on both sides with a part in the middle that causes the water to spray up and out.

Note: they also have 360/180 deg sprayers, it's probably best to just get the 360 ones. Also the ones towards the middle are important, they cover most of the area, so you can have a few extra in the middle.

One other thing you can do is to offset the sprayers, instead of having all of them straight, you can angle a few to spray towards the corners. I noticed more spray in the middle than the corners, so I might add a few extras pointing to the corners.

The jets that I started with [the ones in the pic above] came from HomeDepot. The second set I got came from a local hydro store. They are sold as replacement jets for one of the big name clone machines they sell.

Go online or local shop and get replacement jets for a name brand clone machine.

If you can look at the jet, the ones at HomeDepot have slots cut around the top. The ones I replaced them with are open on both sides with a part in the middle that causes the water to spray up and out.

Note: they also have 360/180 deg sprayers, it's probably best to just get the 360 ones. Also the ones towards the middle are important, they cover most of the area, so you can have a few extra in the middle.

One other thing you can do is to offset the sprayers, instead of having all of them straight, you can angle a few to spray towards the corners. I noticed more spray in the middle than the corners, so I might add a few extras pointing to the corners.

I looks great and sounds affordable!! :)

Its been about 2 weeks since I started my clone! It started rooting a week after I started it and now it has been transplanted into a 8oz red cup!! Pics coming soon!! I also have a second clone I started a few days ago and I am hoping to see roots in a few more days!! I'll be sure to keep everyone updated!!! :)

This is a pic of the plant (HypnoBuzz) I topped at the beginning of this forum!!! It is looking beautiful!!
20130224162416.jpg

well I found out the plants I cloned off of where males so its over!!! I will be updating this post with the clones I get off of my mother plants tho!! :) COMING SOON!!!

Its been a bad bad bad few last weeks!!! My clones and there mother where stolen!!! I hope the thief gets high for me!:) well time for more.... SourBlueKush Clones coming soon!!!
3months_old_SBK_2_1month_old2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom