My First Grow 300W LED Royal Dwarf

I av ordered this one. Its has two light settings. I ll not use the uv one as I think that kills the thc. Read that somewhere.

1.jpg

I av ordered this one. Its has two light settings. I ll not use the uv one as I think that kills the thc. Read that somewhere.
a7f7db518a2ac6a3419989d66a68f6ad.jpg

Looks good to me.

I have a similar scope and it works well but is hard to focus, use some kind of tripod or clamp.

I noticed that the Royal dwarf I grew did not smell much however if you ran your fingers over the buds they left a nice orangy citrus smell

I have a similar scope and it works well but is hard to focus, use some kind of tripod or clamp.

I noticed that the Royal dwarf I grew did not smell much however if you ran your fingers over the buds they left a nice orangy citrus smell
Yeah dude I am hoping it should be here today fingers crossed. I have noticed that out of the 3 I have 2very strong ones. And one shit 1 in 3 weeks it has done nothing. No signs of growth are smell I don't like it . So I have cut my loss with this one. I will dry it out and make bubble hash with it and the rest of the trim from the other 2 when there are ready I am not fucking about at this stage. It was the one I topped. Dont think that strain could handle the topping as it is a dwarf. The other 2 through mind blowing. I don't even have to touch the buds I can smell a very strong sweet and sour smell. Then one you rub the girl the rite way. Dammit ..

Will at last it's here. Can someone tell what stage I am at please. First three is from the same plant.
93108c3cc0ca2ea43b821374c68077bb.jpg
4068e50c8e28b1102429821a9cc998b7.jpg
ece8df37ff32e8997285edc5322c9893.jpg

Looking good!!!

With the Trichome pics try to get some on the actual buds not on the leafs as the leafs go milky cloudy quicker than the buds.

Looking at the hairs I'd say if you can give them another week then do so. As there still is more white than amber.

Did you cut down the light schedule?

Looking good!!!

With the Trichome pics try to get some on the actual buds not on the leafs as the leafs go milky cloudy quicker than the buds.

Looking at the hairs I'd say if you can give them another week then do so. As there still is more white than amber.

Did you cut down the light schedule?
Hey buddy. I only cut the light down to 18/6. As if I was to give them 12/12 it's far to cold at the moment. The tent when lights are of sits at 10 degrees. My humidity is 55. I don't want bud Rott at this stage. When will I start to flush them as I will have to take them down next weekend for sure..

Sent from my F3311 using 420

Hey buddy. I only cut the light down to 18/6. As if I was to give them 12/12 it's far to cold at the moment. The tent when lights are of sits at 10 degrees. My humidity is 55. I don't want bud Rott at this stage. When will I start to flush them as I will have to take them down next weekend for sure..

Kool that should be enough. With your humidity have you got your dehumidifier turned on? The lower you can get the humidity in this stage of flower the better.

If you have a little heater it wouldn't hurt to make it a bit warmer when lights are off. 15c would be a better temp for them if you can.

If you have to harvest by the end of next week then I'd start the flush on Monday. So just normal water.

Hopefully the extra week will allow them time to mature .

Kool that should be enough. With your humidity have you got your dehumidifier turned on? The lower you can get the humidity in this stage of flower the better.

If you have a little heater it wouldn't hurt to make it a bit warmer when lights are off. 15c would be a better temp for them if you can.

If you have to harvest by the end of next week then I'd start the flush on Monday. So just normal water.

Hopefully the extra week will allow them time to mature .
Unfortunately my little heater is on full. I don't have the dehumidifier on. I ll put it on now and keep it on. Hopefully they will mature.

Well I am truly happy with my little grow so far. And I think . its down to this Website and all the friendly advice from people who just want you to succeed. It's a very exciting experience. Thanks all for yr good advice .
I think my girls are starting to turn from clear / milky to Amber slightly.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Well I am truly happy with my little grow so far. And I think . its down to this Website and all the friendly advice from people who just want you to succeed. It's a very exciting experience. Thanks all for yr good advice .
c4e06eae96879ffdb93c90ad34058ce1.jpg
72aed4c933710bc7a1a578fd311841a2.jpg
6a1d6bf1943c930a0909325d923574d3.jpg

There really looking great and maturing well .

c4e06eae96879ffdb93c90ad34058ce1.jpg
72aed4c933710bc7a1a578fd311841a2.jpg
6a1d6bf1943c930a0909325d923574d3.jpg

Make sure you have some 1L jars ready for when you harvest and some humidity monitors for inside the jars.

When you cut them down you'll want some coat hangers to hang the buds from after trimming, hang them for a few days to dry in your tent, when they feel dry and the small stems are snapping off then put into sealed jars to cure.

Full instructions are on that website link I posted.

And you'll need some sharpe scissors for trimming the buds.

I'd defiantly give them till the end of this week if you can .

Back
Top Bottom