My first grow and feeling unsure after 10th day

Cured the rot easily, but this morning found out them laying down like "tired"
And also found out tat one of them consumed / either just evaporated a lot of water , so I just topped with distillate. And balanced ph
But they look not so nice
What could that be ?
420-magazine-mobile1599603099.jpg
420-magazine-mobile516739364.jpg

What are the temps (canopy & res), what's your ph

Res is 63-67
Ph was 6-6.1 (and 7.2 when I've noticed that it's roots don't reach the water ) than I've topped and balanced ph to 6
Temps are hi 70 (74-79) And cO2 level is 1000+ ppm

Most DWC'ers say to have ur net pot 1 inch above the water untill roots hit then lower water level..
Personally I had my net pot submerged 1/2 inch untill roots hit then I just let the plant drink it untill the level was lower then I kept it at about 1 inch below net pot.
Over water and under water look very similar so if the bubbles were not splashing up to the roots that could be the reason (assuming your not hand watering enough).
I ran DWC with coco so I kept my res full of nutrient water and I would just scoop some out and hand water the plant with that.

No foil is fine.
It looks like over water symptoms...
How close is the net pot to the water/how much is it submerged. What kind of air pump and air stones you got running?

The net is touching the water . Like 0.25cm in water . That's too much I guess. I use 2"cylindric stones and 7,5 l/m pump (but running at a bit more than half power)

Most DWC'ers say to have ur net pot 1 inch above the water untill roots hit then lower water level..
Personally I had my net pot submerged 1/2 inch untill roots hit then I just let the plant drink it untill the level was lower then I kept it at about 1 inch below net pot.
Over water and under water look very similar so if the bubbles were not splashing up to the roots that could be the reason (assuming your not hand watering enough).
I ran DWC with coco so I kept my res full of nutrient water and I would just scoop some out and hand water the plant with that.

To be honest I haven't water them at all since tho roots got to the water. I guess that was another mistake also

Only thing I can think of is the air not being turned all the way up, which would explain the "over watered" look if they're not getting enough o2. Everything else sounds pretty bang on.
Have you calibrated your pH pen lately?

It's a new pen
But I also try to use the water calibration kit
Should I calibrate it?

Couldn't hurt just to make sure

Ph went up from 6 yesterday evening to 6,8 now
And that baby isn't getting better looking , also the leaves are dry .
420-magazine-mobile1457776699.jpg

Maybe should I change the nutes and water?
And I also did notice that temperature was high about 80 all day , while I was out . Could control that much better

Hmm 5 days isn't long at all.. 7-10 days is the norm...
I feel there is something were missing here. What nute strength are you using? Still 1/4 right?
How close are your lights?
Could be overdosing on the N...
Very dark leaves and up curl but I don't see any burnt tips

No I've moved to 1/2 strength. Light are about 18-20 inches . There's few dark spots on one leave.

Hmm 5 days isn't long at all.. 7-10 days is the norm...
I feel there is something were missing here. What nute strength are you using? Still 1/4 right?
How close are your lights?
Could be overdosing on the N...
Very dark leaves and up curl but I don't see any burnt tips

And yeah the color of both is pretty intense, but I wasn't sure cuz of the light color

Back
Top Bottom