My first grow and feeling unsure after 10th day

Yeah I was stupid keeping them in that tray for a week
And I got mine to dwc just 3 days ago
And there is no sign of roots from the net .
Takes few days soon ul see them

Yeah i would give it some time what i like doin wen i start a plant in dwn insted of putting airstone i put a pump an make a drip feed helps alot i do it for like 3 weeks an then i take out put leave airstone fiill up water

I'd say maybe you didn't put the seedling into the clayballs quite deep enough and it is just taking a little while longer to find it's way down. But once it feels the bubbles of water spitting up you'll see some explosive root growth, followed by some amazing stretch
That's true, most people bury the pellet in the pebbles.. depending on the current root situation you might be able to lower it further but if the roots are intertwined with the pebbles you risk shocking them. Worth the risk in my opinion lol.

That's true, most people bury the pellet in the pebbles.. depending on the current root situation you might be able to lower it further but if the roots are intertwined with the pebbles you risk shocking them. Worth the risk in my opinion lol.

The first thing that I'll do tomorrow morning. Thanks guys

So how did it go? Left us all hanging here lol

Moved them to the bottom yesterday, and this morning saw firs root under net. Not a lot changes yet , but let's see how's it gonna go
420-magazine-mobile82623423.jpg
420-magazine-mobile358400920.jpg

Have a little update on my girls. The "unhealthy" one (1st pic) just blasted with fan leaves , and other one is getting better also .
And I've checked the pH it was 7-7.1 , I lowered it to 6 . And will change the nutes Friday.
420-magazine-mobile606914769.jpg
420-magazine-mobile437221544.jpg

Not that I have any experience with led but maybe someone who does will see the info and help out

Have some troubles I think
The grow is good
But I took a look at the roots and found the main root brown
Is it rot ? Temp was 62-68
Not steady because controlling it with cold bottles . And the root was about an inch out of pot , and now it's about 3-4 in one day
Yesterday the roots were clean because I just changed the nutes
420-magazine-mobile594730259.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1175176500.jpg
NEED HELP GUYS . Maybe ASAP

68 is pushing it.
You need something to help keep the bad bacteria away. Hydrogen peroxide will help temporarily untill you can get a better product. Hydroguard, z7 or other.
5ml of Hyd. Peroxide will last 24-48 hrs give or take... then add more... I can see holes from your net cup which means light is getting into your water. Cover those holes asap

68 is pushing it.
You need something to help keep the bad bacteria away. Hydrogen peroxide will help temporarily untill you can get a better product. Hydroguard, z7 or other.
5ml of Hyd. Peroxide will last 24-48 hrs give or take... then add more... I can see holes from your net cup which means light is getting into your water. Cover those holes asap

It's damn hard to keep the stable temp with cold bottles
Should I run for peroxide rn? Or should wait till get the z7?
Yeah there are few holes in both. It can be the reason? So just add 5ml to the bucket?

68 is pushing it.

And what percentage peroxide?

Back
Top Bottom