My first grow and feeling unsure after 10th day

Not that I have any experience with led but maybe someone who does will see the info and help out

Got it closer
Will se how's that going to work
But they are both starting to show second pair of mature leaves , they definitely didn't had enough room before

Got it closer to the lightning, but that seems didn't help, and it's looking like getting more of that curving
I'm thinking maybe to replace that girl with a new , healthy and strong . What are you guys thinking?
420-magazine-mobile942905047.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1344471223.jpg

The light is not directly over them right . That is why the little lean happens no problems they are healthy.

Just was just checking the roots , and the main root looked damaged at the end and turned brown, that should be the problem with the leaves . Would it heal? How do you think
Thanks .

Hey everybody have a question about this grow , because these girls are growing sooo slowly, what could be the reason for that ? It's 13th day grow germination and I think they look like they've just don't wanna get bigger . I was comparing to other guys grows and those are monsters
420-magazine-mobile632939463.jpg

Once the roots hit the water it will explode

Huh damn good . How long does it usually takes ? And now they are in 5gal but I was thinking maybe to move them to 3 gal buckets , what's going to be the difference in future?
Because I was getting a bit upset
That's fast skunk #1 btw , haven't mentioned the strain before
Thanks for helping out

Now that I look back on my old thread, it does seem like yours is behind... but then again I put mine into DWC as soon as they needed light.

Yeah I was stupid keeping them in that tray for a week
And I got mine to dwc just 3 days ago
And there is no sign of roots from the net .

Back
Top Bottom