My First Grow, Bag Seed, CFL Mini Box

Well my friend, if you follow Stinky Snid's threads on topping and training you will find his methods incredibly useful.

Also keeping the light lower will keep your plants low. I keep my plants as low as I can through veg. We'll get you there.

There is a thread called "Ask Us Anything " and they will give you immediate direction after you post your question and pic. Those guys have saved me in so many ways.

I am limited in experience so I don't want to mislead you, but I will help when I can.

Your enthusiasm is uplifting, I believe you will get far in growing.

Very excited for you✌️.
What type of lights are you using if you don't mind me asking? Apparently I haven't been very receptive when it comes to your journals

I am using T5's for germ and veg. .

420-magazine-mobile1202348875.jpg

Wth?! All you fuckers come out of the woodwork when GTHM shows up, huh? Lol, I see how it is. Thanks for the exclusive preview GTHM! Light looks good and so do your ladies. I'm going to try and get some trichome pics tonight to see where they're at and use my new 60x scope that my pops bought me.

. Tehehe - cool pops - let's see these tric's then.
Ya, my dad has been growing outdoors in Colorado since mj was legalized but I also have a couple pics of him standing among 8 to 10ft plants he grew back in 83' when I was born. He's starting to grow indoors a little bit now using cfl's. He was tripped out by my led and said he doesn't know anything about that "new technology." Lol. He's been very helpful. Lights on in about an hour but family comes first so I might not post the triches for a couple hours.

Late night sleep tight update: I can't get this damn scope to work with my phone camera. But even without the phone the scope seems to still suck. Here's a few shitty pics. I'm very disappointed. I wanted to see those little mushrooms up close but no such luck. It is what it is. I'll look into a better scope tomorrow
420-magazine-mobile1707864830.jpg
420-magazine-mobile481455167.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2067082923.jpg

Can you spot the nanner among the purple? I just saw it the other night but wasn't quite sure that it was a nanner or the underside of a leaf. Should I remove it? "She" is already a he/she so I don't see any harm in leaving it. Shit! What about pollen on my buds? Will it change flavor color etc? Need a little help peeps.

Clone update: Cat's clones are doing very well in their solo's. I'm about to transplant the biggest one to a 1 gallon pot because space is limited. Or else I would transplant all 3 clones. The third is Deb's flowering clone revegged. She's also doing very well and her node spacing is very close together. It's kinda weird to watch the rounded growth as she reverts back to her vegetative stage.
420-magazine-mobile888938267.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1263522231.jpg

Kinda looks like basil
420-magazine-mobile858353214.jpg

I read online how to germ an avocado for my son and of course it's the same ol toothpick method. I said f that and wrapped the seed in a moist paper towel and placed it in a ziplock. Into the veg room it went for maybe a week until it sprouted. That's the fastest I've ever seen an avocado sprout! Thought it was pretty cool and now my clone dome is being over run by my kids green bean seeds and other veggies.
420-magazine-mobile285218297.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1719920454.jpg

Sorry not something I know about; but your tric's look cloudy with maybe 10% amber imo.
That's kinda what I was thinking but I really can't tell without better magnification. I was expecting the pistils to turn red and curl in before any triches were ready but that's just from my research. She's 6 weeks and 4 days into flower but was shooting pistils a week before I flipped. Another hour till inspection.

What a great story, you're Dad of the mfn year...lol. I believe growing is a family affair. I'm just as excited as your kids. I'm impressed.

Your clones are fabulous!

I bet your pistols will finish in time with your tric's. I believe your research is bang on.

If the clone is growing to tall so quickly, you may want to ponytail the top which will tell the plant to focus on the roots for now, imo.

Gotta keep those suckers short and in training . to fit in your space, imo.

What a great story, you're Dad of the mfn year...lol. I believe growing is a family affair. I'm just as excited as your kids. I'm impressed.

Your clones are fabulous!

I bet your pistols will finish in time with your tric's. I believe your research is bang on.

If the clone is growing to tall so quickly, you may want to ponytail the top which will tell the plant to focus on the roots for now, imo.

Gotta keep those suckers short and in training . to fit in your space, imo.
Thank you so much GTHM. It really means a lot to me that I teach my kids everything I know and experience throughout life so they can survive on their own some day. Whether it be cooking,cleaning or botany! My 9 almost 10 year old daughter is especially interested and very supportive with my efforts. She's my guiding light and anchor of sorts. I'm trying not let these clones grow too big but their mature stems are un LSTable at the moment if that makes sense. I'll probably have to top them in the next week to keep them low. I'm going to learn from my mistakes for sure this go around.

Back
Top Bottom