My First Grow, Bag Seed, CFL Mini Box

A few bud shots for ya. It looks like a few more pistils are turning red. Hopefully only a week or 2 until harvest
420-magazine-mobile429728254.jpg
420-magazine-mobile821455979.jpg
420-magazine-mobile883461224.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2070047146.jpg

Hey Doggie! Been out of the loop a bit but I'm back. Buds are looking good. Turns out I wasn't able to figure out the issue with mine and still having leaves turning yellow and burning. Gonna flush tonight with water closer to 6.0 ph and half the nutes on the schedule and hope for the best. I think I still got another 3-4 weeks to go. My pistils are all white and barely a few are turning orange.

Can't wait to finish so I can move on to some Mephisto seeds!

420-magazine-mobile1709893548.jpg

Hey Doggie! Been out of the loop a bit but I'm back. Buds are looking good. Turns out I wasn't able to figure out the issue with mine and still having leaves turning yellow and burning. Gonna flush tonight with water closer to 6.0 ph and half the nutes on the schedule and hope for the best. I think I still got another 3-4 weeks to go. My pistils are all white and barely a few are turning orange.

Can't wait to finish so I can move on to some Mephisto seeds!

420-magazine-mobile1709893548.jpg
Thanks D. I hope you get that deficiency figured out man. But your buds are looking good! My leaves are ugly as hell but the buds are still swelling so hopefully if yours get this bad you can still salvage the harvest. I heard that led's somehow deprive plants of calmag but it sounds like bs to me. Either way I am supplementing from the get go from now on.
420-magazine-mobile770168643.jpg

The led makes them look yellower than they actually are
420-magazine-mobile217422132.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1256419518.jpg

Hey I was reading a bit more. Is your PH around the 6.2 range? I've been having mine at high 5 range (slightly orange with the ph indicator liquid) so I'm gonna add some ph up tonight to bring it a little higher. Probably this one plant is just more sensitive than the others because I didn't run into this issue before.

Your buds are still looking real good. They should make it fine to the finish line. This got a little more hectic than the first haha!

I chopped a couple of small branches last night. All the pistils were turned in and red on the buds so I'll sample those in a few days and see how close I am to harvest. My lady is 7 weeks and 3 days into flowering today.
420-magazine-mobile1383063562.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1043768134.jpg

I've also utilized the soft wire as well though. Drilling holes in the pot for tie down areas. My soil was pretty dry today and the hangers hooks didn't want to stay in the soil. (Did a bit more lst tonight) The soft wire was optimal to tie my girl down.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I like the idea of drilling holes in the pots Doggy Daddy for tie downs. Been doing it awhile, old school you know.
I'm gona grab a seat here and watch your grow brother. My son works at a major mmj plant in Colo. and I can grow what they do a lot cheaper that's for sure. At home..Good Luck..✌️

Thanks for the kind words Budboy. It's almost time for the end of the show but I'm glad you made it. I can't do without drilling holes in my pots. It makes lst so much easier. Happy growing!

Week 8 day 2 of flowering for Deb. She's just about ripe and ready for harvest. I'm getting a decent scope tomorrow to check the trichomes but her pistils are turning in and I think she's ready to go. The next day that I have off isn't until Saturday so I'm planning on cutting her down then. I'll have pre and post chop/trim/dry pics for my reference and anyone who hasn't harvested before. We're getting so close that I can taste the sweet skunky aroma that she is teasing me with.
420-magazine-mobile211988191.jpg
420-magazine-mobile954487427.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1783498754.jpg
420-magazine-mobile9238069.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2140510672.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2146013351.jpg

And here is Deb's lil one about 2 weeks into flower. She started off as an experiment considering my limited space but she looked so good that I decided to transplant her and eventually create a space for her while I'm drying Deb and reconfiguring my whole grow setup.
420-magazine-mobile1633138731.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1582448974.jpg

Happy growing everyone!

Harvest Update: Tomorrow is the big day. I'll have plenty of pics of my trimming drying and curing methods in the near future. Here is a recap of how far I have come. I've been growing since November and unfortunately grew 2 males off the bat. After more research I decided to grow at least 5 plants with hopes for a female. New seeds were germinated around the beginning of January and here we are about 4 months later and I have two girls. One in flower and one in veg, ready to flower. I've come a long way and have learned so much, thanks to this growing community. Thank you to all who have followed my journal and given advice along the way. I couldn't make it without you. Pics to come!

Awesome man cant wait to see some harvest pics.. congrats on getting to the end of your first grow journey!
Thanks man, I really appreciate it. It's all about this event but the long haul will be with drying and curing. About to chop right now and can't be more excited and apprehensive at the same time. Patience is definitely a virtue when it comes to growing mj. Some before pics to indulge anyone following. Fml and the app. Won't let me d-load pics at the moment. Don't worry, plenty of pics to come

Back
Top Bottom