My First Grow Ever! Excited!

A couple of my plants always look sad & wilty after I water; used to freak me out~ they normally come back in a couple hours~ looks like you're on the right track though!

I'm actually catching up on my notes right now. And it would make sense that the buffer would dissipate over time.
420-magazine-mobile963232975.jpg

I thought of your log today when they announced the winners of the "Cursive Is Cool" contest. :thumb:

Just checked that out, it's a cool contest. I learned cursive in kindergarten and just stuck with it.

Cursive is a vanishing art. My father has an old military order signed my general Ulysses Grant that is written in elegant cursive. Today that seems like such a odd mix--sending instructions for battle in flowing handwriting...

So I have a question. I'm using Nectar for the Gods now and I'm wondering if I should mix each one separately or should I mix them together in a gallon of water?

RTFM?

It's good to make sure you're doing it right, though, by all means. For example, in my General Hydroponics regimen, you have to add the Ca/Mg supplement first, micronutrients second, and then either of the other two bottles (Gro & Bloom). If you don't do it in that order, some of the nutrients in the Ca/Mg and or micros get "locked out." (I think they might be in an alkaline solution and the others are acidic or something like that.) I guess this all comes under "Constructing Potions."

rtfm?

It's good to make sure you're doing it right, though, by all means. For example, in my general hydroponics regimen, you have to add the ca/mg supplement first, micronutrients second, and then either of the other two bottles (gro & bloom). If you don't do it in that order, some of the nutrients in the ca/mg and or micros get "locked out." (i think they might be in an alkaline solution and the others are acidic or something like that.) i guess this all comes under "constructing potions."
rtfm?

So I have a question. I'm using Nectar for the Gods now and I'm wondering if I should mix each one separately or should I mix them together in a gallon of water?

I would start with 3/4 of a gallon, room temp, water and begin with (Assuming you are in early-mid Veg looking at your photos): Medusa's Magic and mix it thoroughly. Then add Gaia Mania and mix. Continue with Athena's Aminas and mix. Next is Demeter's Destiny and mix thoroughly. Add Herculean Harvest and mix. Finish with adding Zeus Juice and the remaining 1/4 gallon of water - MIX!!!! I like to let mine sit for 24 hours. MIX again then test with PH meter BEFORE feeding. This is when I adjust accordingly and then feed.

I would start with 3/4 of a gallon, room temp, water and begin with (Assuming you are in early-mid Veg looking at your photos): Medusa's Magic and mix it thoroughly. Then add Gaia Mania and mix. Continue with Athena's Aminas and mix. Next is Demeter's Destiny and mix thoroughly. Add Herculean Harvest and mix. Finish with adding Zeus Juice and the remaining 1/4 gallon of water - MIX!!!! I like to let mine sit for 24 hours. MIX again then test with PH meter BEFORE feeding. This is when I adjust accordingly and then feed.

And I thought my feed plan was complicated!

Back
Top Bottom