My First Grow Ever! Excited!

One more note on an easy light measure that doesn't require a meter: If you don't feel like you need sunglasses when you're looking at your plants under lights, you don't have enough light!

One more note on an easy light measure that doesn't require a meter: If you don't feel like you need sunglasses when you're looking at your plants under lights, you don't have enough light!

I really do appreciate all the advice and will be getting a light meter soon (now that I know of it)

I'm thinking in the end I'm going to partition the room into what would seem like 2 large tents. One for veg and one for flowering.
This is what the room entire looks like.
pic8_May192017_.jpg
pic5_May192017_.jpg

I really do appreciate all the advice and will be getting a light meter soon (now that I know of it)

I'm thinking in the end I'm going to partition the room into what would seem like 2 large tents. One for veg and one for flowering.

There's a log here by a guy building a basement grow room in a basement that looks just like yours. There are some good YouTube videos too. I too would love to have that much space...

There's a log here by a guy building a basement grow room in a basement that looks just like yours. There are some good YouTube videos too. I too would love to have that much space...

I am lucky not only to have the space but all three of us who lie here smoke and we own our home. I'll go find that log. Is it somewhat current?

I am lucky not only to have the space but all three of us who lie here smoke and we own our home. I'll go find that log. Is it somewhat current?

Agh, sorry, I can't remember any details, and there are so many logs going that it's hard to find one. That said, I'm sure there are lots of them out there on YouTube etc.

Just some updates for today. Mainly just raw data

Height, Leaves, Deformities
Afghani 1: 2 1/2 inches, 1 set of true leaves, no abnormalities.
Afghani 2: 2 inches 14 mm, 1 set of true leaves, reddish stalk at the base. Otherwise healthy.
Afghani 3: 2 inches 9 mm, 1 set of true leaves, no abnormalities.
Afghani 4: 1 inch 18 mm, 1 set of true leaves, no abnormalities.
Pineapple Chunk 1: 1 1/2 inches, 4 sets of true leaves
Pineapple Chunk 2: 1 inch 30 mm, 6 sets of true leaves, no abnormalities
Pineapple Chunk 3: 1 inch 6 mm, 3 sets of true leaves, no abnormalities
Girl Scout Cookie Left: 13 1/2 inches, no abnormalities
Girl Scout Cookie Right: 15 1/2 inches, no abnormalities
Sour Durban Left: 7 1/2 inches, has leaves growing to opposite side of stem regardless of turning.
Sour Durban Right: 9 1/2 inches, some slightly crinkled leaves and 2 very slightly yellowed tips.

Lowered light above small plants to 3 inches above.

Room info

34% humidity
78.8 degrees F

Wall light is 58W
Hanging light over clones is 48W
Hanging light over seedlings is 28W

I need more light!

You can and should augment your soil with CalMag (dolomite lime), at any time. Every three waterings I add 1 tsp / litre of water/ plant.

Back
Top Bottom