My First Grow

Congratulations on the pregnancy. Your girls are looking great that one has very short internodal spacing.

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

The Birth & Evolution Of A Dragon
Thanks brother, yea I can't wait that whole bush is going to be legendary..like I'm tempted to hermie that one for the bomb seeds it would give me

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1202859267.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2134477835.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1590768832.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1821499215.jpg

I checked it out, it seams a little advanced for me. Unfortunately I don't know any pro growers in eastern oregon anymore and tried to connect through Facebook pages and the like but either everyone is still too paranoid or just give 0 fawks, so I'm thinking I'll have to do it my fucking with the ugly plants light cycle it seams the easiest way to do it. I'm just scared I'd fuck up the colloidal silver

2 grow rooms now, ooooh how exciting, I moved the clones from flowering room into new veg room (which happens to be where my washer and dryer are, I put up a long tall piece of board to hopefully block my kitties out but they're now 6 1/2 months old so I et em outside gonna try making them inside outside cats..and just to note they've been out for 2 hours I just opened the door and called they came running around the corner and back inside.So that's good. When I get home from work i will put the *OG KUSH*<--(SUPER EXCITED). And the Nordle (good CBD strain) Super excited everybody the grows going great got a baby on the way and I can finally get this perpetual grow started. I probably should have done it sooner but some things got to be worked into, like my wife said once the baby comes I can't grow anymore i didn't day anything but we'll see. If this shit is popping off and I can get 1-2 pounds every 4 to 8 weeks then shit I'm not stopping that

Back
Top Bottom