My First Grow

Checked this morning and the "different" genetics one from early on turned out to be male. Down to 8 plants now, 5 of which are female, 3 TBD. More than happy with the number of girls so far, one more couldn't hurt though.

So its been a few more days and they are doing beautifully, the two much smaller ones turned out to be mail, and the taller one turned out to be female. This leaves me with 6 females from the 11 I started with. Still have the good camera for the time being so this is what they look like

setup14.jpg

the final setup, most likely will stay this way for the rest of the grow

hairs2.jpg

a closeup of the new sprouts coming out of the god stuff

should be a fun couple of weeks as they start to develop. They are getting a wee bit tall though, is the best thing to do to get some netting and have them grow through it? the tallets one is almost 3ft right now. I still have the fan on them at all times. cheers :D

ok trying to stay calm here but i need your guys opinion on something stat

first lets get the usual out of the way

steup2.jpg

overall setup

fav1.jpg

favorite, named miss november

nonfav1.jpg

the other good one like the favorite, named denise

NOW FOR THE ISSUE. KINDA A PROBLEM, NEED RESPONSES PLEASE!!!

one of our plants (the middle in the back) has hairs all over it, but then has POLLEN LOOKING SACS on one of the splits!!! what do i do!!!! pics!

topofballplant3.jpg

top of the plant

topofballplant2.jpg

another shot of the top to get hairs

topofballplant.jpg

last shot of the tops

WTF R THESE!!!?!?!?!?

ballsacks.jpg

ballsacks2.jpg

What do I do about this, any ideas?

It is a hermie, you can mist it and the other plants down, then try and pinch off all the nuts... Just know that if you don't get them all or if they keep coming back they will seed your garden. I would pull it and not chance it... :peace:

Hermie, Pull it now! good advice from Be Irie. The nuts are showing very early in the flowering cycle. These are the worst hermies. Some show at the very end of flowering. Those can do little harm in seeding at that time. But have an effect on the taste. This one above if it opens up will seed all out.

It has already been disposed of, I'm keeping a close eye on the other ones now to make sure nothing bad happens, I appreciate the responses greatly

Sadly, I discovered another one while checking them out today. Down to 4 plants now, the two good ones that are a delight to look at and are flowering beautifully and two of the other ones from the random seed. Unfortunately one of them is about a foot taller then the rest so I gave her her own pair of lights and kept the two other pairs of lights on the 3 smaller ones. Its kinda sad that it feels bad to take these plants out and kill them but it has to be done. Will post if anything happens over the next few days.

Hey hey! I know its been forever, lifes been pretty crazy with march madness and spring break and stuff but I finally got my hands on a good cam again and things are going beautifully

setup15.jpg

The setup as it looks right now

tallplantbud.jpg

the tall guys starters right now, has about 12 or so of these all around its gigantic body

beautiful1.jpg

goodshot2.jpg

goodshot1.jpg

goodshot3.jpg

the fav and the other one that is the same type. both are looking beautiful and really starting to churn out some bud. i would love to keep growing this kind. when i smoked it (because i got the seeds from the bag) it was an amazing relaxing high without making me sleepy. these plants are really awesome though because they are only about 2 ft high but have like 10-12 nodes besides the flowetop.

newstuff1.jpg

newstuff2.jpg

got some redic headies a few weeks ago that was more expensive than i usually go. it was awesome and we found 2 sees and luckily they both sprouted so we're gonna see how these play out as well

thats all the updates for now, i'll try to keep it more regular, enjoy :)

my bad artsmoke.

i did'nt know what the bump was for or how it's used.

sonic 420 told me already. thanx for askin Irie!

maybe if i didn't start from the beginning i could avoid bringing up the past.

no problems at all man. i love the community here everyone is so helpful and i appreciate the concern:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom