My First Grow

Hey Daddy..when did you top? and did you take off the top shoot?

Im into day two of flower, is it too late to top?

Very impressed. For your numbers, you look to be keeping things healthy and thriving - that's no easy task +reps Hogdady.

On the edge of my seat until harvest!:nomo:

thx brother Andy! that means alot coming from you. it's cause of you and others like you that I am doing as well as I am this gro...

Hey Daddy..when did you top? and did you take off the top shoot?

Im into day two of flower, is it too late to top?

Hey BBD...I topped about week 3 of veg. Since it is the first time I've done it, I don't know if you are ok to top now or not. You've got some stretching still, so it might be alright. Good luck!

HD,
Looking great. Very full house. Our grows are very close to the same time line. Keep up the great work.

Thx Screwnuts! we should be gettin calluses on our trimmin fingers about the same time! :smokin:

you should stake those two. You know there going to get so fat they'll either (((snap))) or bend down. Ohh..and thats a damn good thing..lol. I cant wait to set that plant in 60 days..FATTY FAT FAT FAT!! OH YEAH

gonna be alot a stakin goin on! HELLYEA! :rocker:

:goodjob::goodjob: What a sweet grow you have, I'm going to have to go back read this from the start. I'm subscribed.

:goodjob::goodjob: What a sweet grow you have, I'm going to have to go back read this from the start. I'm subscribed.

thx Wallfisher, glad you stopped by to check it out.....it's gonna get busy from here on out! :smokin:

omg omg omg
is it by any chance possible to get some close ups of that grand daddy purple
i would be ever so grateful i humbly beseach thee oh kind master of the purple
that stem the colors squeeeeee
id give you more props but im maxed out lol

=D i think you will solve a very interesting question for me

Excellent work HD, first class. Love that clone box. You should be proud. Very sanitary handywork.

omg omg omg
is it by any chance possible to get some close ups of that grand daddy purple
i would be ever so grateful i humbly beseach thee oh kind master of the purple
that stem the colors squeeeeee
id give you more props but im maxed out lol

=D i think you will solve a very interesting question for me

I'll shoot some pics tonite when they wake up. If you are out of reps here you can always rate the thread......:thanks:

Wow, I skimmed thru really but I got to the end of it. Must give you reps for a great comeback!

thx for checkin it out and for the reps! :smokin:

Excellent work HD, first class. Love that clone box. You should be proud. Very sanitary handywork.

thx much for the good words! :grinjoint:

Hogdady... Been thinking about the comparisons between Riding a HD and growing Cannabis.
Originality, Each grow is different for each growers/as bike for the rider
Tons of accessories, Grow Nutes, lights, set-ups etc. HD, Chome, pipes list continues forever right?
Both come with great perks... CHICKS, outlook on life, great high before and after.
Both can give day wrecking problems at a blink of a eye, HD, broke down, Growing, leaves discolorations
Both are a time consuming hobbies, and are costly hobbies, yet very rewarding.
Both help with the everyday boredom... That is why you and OGD and many love this... and thrive at both.
I think I need to buy a HD... Thinking about 53 panhead chopped?
Have a good day Brother! I may have hit the bong alittle to hard TODAY.. you think?
Great growing Hogdady! :peace:

Hogdady... Been thinking about the comparisons between Riding a HD and growing Cannabis.
Originality, Each grow is different for each growers/as bike for the rider
Tons of accessories, Grow Nutes, lights, set-ups etc. HD, Chome, pipes list continues forever right?
Both come with great perks... CHICKS, outlook on life, great high before and after.
Both can give day wrecking problems at a blink of a eye, HD, broke down, Growing, leaves discolorations
Both are a time consuming hobbies, and are costly hobbies, yet very rewarding.
Both help with the everyday boredom... That is why you and OGD and many love this... and thrive at both.
I think I need to buy a HD... Thinking about 53 panhead chopped?
Have a good day Brother! I may have hit the bong alittle to hard TODAY.. you think?
Great growing Hogdady! :peace:

you are the consumate observer Weed! I'll tell you a joke my dad once told me.....whats the difference between a harley and a hoover vacuum? the location of the dirtbag! take care my brother....:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom