My First Indoor Grow 2400w HPS Soil Medium - Advice Welcome

Re: My First Indoor Grow 2400w HPS Soil Medium- Advice sought

mate my first journal was basic as hell, it helps keeep a tab on things like dates, last feeds, how long theyve been flowerin, i wouldnt close it as long as you post pics every other day or everyweek people will still follow, and the more you interact on other peoples journals the more people will come visit yours.

nobody minds helping out a fellow grower, as long as you aint an ignorant basa that is lol

mate my first journal was basic as hell, it helps keeep a tab on things like dates, last feeds, how long theyve been flowerin, i wouldnt close it as long as you post pics every other day or everyweek people will still follow, and the more you interact on other peoples journals the more people will come visit yours.

nobody minds helping out a fellow grower, as long as you aint an ignorant basa that is lol

thanks mate im gonna continue on enjoying it too much as well, im trying to keep my presence around the journals to likes and only comment when appropriate hopefully so i dont come across as a ignorant basa lol Ive kinda been sussing the vibe of the site community and can only say its all good and im stoked to have come across it.

First signs of roots day 11.
Clone_Root_Day_11.jpg
Current_Sitch.jpg
Discolouration.jpg

Have this discoloration on just this one leaf and wondering if i should be worried.

nah mate, if its just one leaf i wouldnt worry in soil a root might have hit a hot spot and coulda caused this as long as new growth is good, then all is good

and you seem cool to me mukker

just, considering their your guys journals i dont know if mine should be here. They all seem to be of sophistication and instructive as mines just a help thing and maybe not valid in this particular forum. Thought i might have got ongoing help through a thread or something instead as i know how helpful and supportive you and everybody is here at 420.

I'm subd bro, thanks for posting a journal, welcome to :420:

I think air bubbles trapped in the stem restricts feeding and kills em so underwater cutting sounds logical, it may make a little airtight water seal. Mine are just showing roots today Day 11 and surprisingly i havn't lost any. i think i was a little unrealistic in my time expectations. How long does it take you till transplant with your system ?

When rooting in a soil medium, two weeks from taking a cut to planting is a reasonable expectation.:cheer:

welcome:byebye: thanks for coming on and helping me.

cheers, i thought 7-9 but was just guessing.

Ya bro, that would be a reasonable time in an IDEAL situation. When I root cuts in soil I put em under the dome for 7 days, then out of the dome for 7 days. I just shut my eyes and do it, and my plans are timed knowin I'm gonna work those cuts at that time. I just made an aerocloner and I planted into soil on day 7. You can have a look on my journal, I try to document some things I think other growers may find useful. That cut you pulled was just getting ready to root! Keep up the good work! You are asking very good questions, everyone can benefit from the answers +reps

Ya bro, that would be a reasonable time in an IDEAL situation. When I root cuts in soil I put em under the dome for 7 days, then out of the dome for 7 days. I just shut my eyes and do it, and my plans are timed knowin I'm gonna work those cuts at that time. I just made an aerocloner and I planted into soil on day 7. You can have a look on my journal, I try to document some things I think other growers may find useful. That cut you pulled was just getting ready to root! Keep up the good work! You are asking very good questions, everyone can benefit from the answers +reps
thanks for that, and the reps mate:thanks: i do like the look of aerocloners iv'e seen them recommended in yours and a few other journals it certainly improves rooting times over mine. Ill check out your DIY for ideas for whipping me up one.

thanks for that, and the reps mate:thanks: i do like the look of aerocloners iv'e seen them recommended in yours and a few other journals it certainly improves rooting times over mine. Ill check out your DIY for ideas for whipping me up one.

You can whip one up pretty easy, the one I use now is getting ready to grow two plants to finish.....started and finished in the same rig with minor conversions.

Yep, organic and simple is good!:high-five:
organic, and one day i hope to be microbiotic too. Hiker put me onto Docs writings then i did some looking around and im sold. That symbiotic relationship between organisms and plant just seems so right and i like that the true health of the plant is the first concern. Give it great health and quality and yield must come.

yea mate, there building the olympic village for the commonwealth games in parkhead so its all being transformed as we speak

Back
Top Bottom