My First Indoor! Need Help With Water

Too late :p I cut the bottom two first true leaves and tied it to the side a bit it was now or never it was getting late, but not doing anything else on her tho not even pruning I don’t think I stressed her a lot we will see probably will be fine this is a very resilient strain from what I’m seeing for curiosity is Super Lemon Haze auto
5E23A29C-19A3-4A0A-B33D-E1E1E67DF3AF.jpeg
This was yesterday it’s been almost 24hours when I get home I’ll do a 1 day update

Too late :p I cut the bottom two first true leaves and tied it to the side a bit it was now or never it was getting late, but not doing anything else on her tho not even pruning I don’t think I stressed her a lot we will see probably will be fine this is a very resilient strain from what I’m seeing for curiosity is Super Lemon Haze auto
I would have tied it more towards the top so it it would tilt more but either way I think it’s gonna work! Here she is today I can already see the vision in this picture

A565CA19-468B-416C-A4C3-D8E7AF0AB955.jpeg

I would have tied it more towards the top so it it would tilt more but either way I think it’s gonna work! Here she is today I can already see the vision in this picture

A565CA19-468B-416C-A4C3-D8E7AF0AB955.jpeg
Trying to expose those side ones to the light the best I can 😎 time to water 💦

Gently tucked the big top to the side using the net to my favor 🙏👌🏼 let’s see

E223C83B-B29C-49F9-9266-9AAB081AD772.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom