My First Jadam ultra low cost concrete veg and fruit gardening

Beautiful! I want some :rofl:

I gotta get my indoor veggie grow room setup, and microgreens were something I had considered adding. It's a long term goal/plan.
Its good for adha , harvest every week lol
you should start sooner rather than later mate

@Rexer better trays this time ;)

:thumb:

sunflowers are tricky but next tray looks good not the one in the pic the one i still have under weights :) , beets are a fecker also lol

P1190075.JPG
P1190076.JPG

6/14 days depending on the crop , radish is super quick @Rexer the 4 trays are broccoli and some veg with a fancy name i forget lol they are 2 days under light the odd tray is peas no medium
Thanks Nutty for answering all these questions, I have one more for you right now.

Mediums...what are you using? The parts that I remember suggested using coco coir mats.i know the one you said has none...

I'll be building an indoor hydro veggie garden within the year (that's the goal), so all of this is awesome and something I'm looking forward to.

Mrs Rex and I played around with some micro greens using peas or beans (can't remember :hmmmm:) at the start of Covid, and is something I can see us having long term. Not large amounts, but enough to constantly dess our salads with.

So far for the upcoming winter I have some spinach, red oak and bib lettuce started. I need to plant a few more pots (I'm actually using soil- there's a 1st for everything!!). The goal for this winter is just to supplement, and in the upcoming years to become more self sustainable.

I am doing my greens that little bit special , i use 50/50 coco and organic compost , : reason i can get away with watering once daily plus my compost comes from the biggest worm farms in Ireland it has an amazing texture for seedlings

Red kohlrabi
China rose Radish
Tendril Peas
Mixed beets
Sunflower ( black oil)
Coriander
Broccoli
wheatgrass
Buckwheat
These are the crops i am doing for now @Rexer

Back
Top Bottom