My First Jadam ultra low cost concrete veg and fruit gardening

I don't have any garden just concrete so I made the most of it , I also am using the jadam method and its working a treat :)

wow so easy :ganjamon:

P1170351.JPG
P1170352.JPG
P1170353.JPG
P1170354.JPG
P1170355.JPG
P1170356.JPG
P1170357.JPG
P1170359.JPG
P1170360.JPG
P1170361.JPG

The colour on them flower beds is gorgeous, and you were right about the beets nutty, they're the size of cricket balls. I thought they were rhubarb stalks at first.

Who needs a proper soil garden eh, so cliche.

Making super foods :) ,m I am going to use my brix metre and test a store bought strawberry against the jadam , most fruit we get in the uk are fruits from hydro polys in spain , these can be seen from space , there is no nutrients in store fruit

They also have slaves working not paying workers their proper wage @Listersmeghead :( then you buy the packs and they have a pic on the package of a little farm and tractor making them look local

OIP.jpg
Yeah, I've seen a report on that Polly tunnel nightmare, explains why we get sh!te fruit and veg in UK.
Strawberries that crunch like an Apple, with no flavour. The food that comes from that disaster in Spain is devoid of nutrients and goodness.

Yeah, I've seen a report on that Polly tunnel nightmare, explains why we get sh!te fruit and veg in UK.
Strawberries that crunch like an Apple, with no flavour. The food that comes from that disaster in Spain is devoid of nutrients and goodness.
you are what you eat , :thumb:

The only thing they are good for now , attracting flies lol

P1170713.JPG
Wow amazing stuff nutty.
Didn't know you had this thread going.
You are what you eat , im looking for my popsicle stick.
Since the missus moved up north I'm living on pogo,s.
Not as healthy as all your beautiful fruit & veggies.
You run strictly autos right, so that bug light doesn't effect your girls?
Looks fantastic mucker. :welldone:
Bill

Wow amazing stuff nutty.
Bill
That's right mate the lzapper stays on for 15 mins after lights off and comes on 15 mins before lights on and stays on
Thanks for the comments , love the veg garden

Wow amazing stuff nutty.
Bill

Bill back in the day hps and mh lights took their time to cool, there was always a glow for a while after lights out so I don't see why it wouldn't work with regular strains . @Bill284

Back
Top Bottom