My First Journal

Well almost had to post blurple as there simply is just no sunlight today

Family picture day
2 G13
1 GDP

20210207_124016.jpg

20210207_124012.jpg

love them purple stalks, they are so vibrant
having to hand off my G13 girls, they are out of sync on light cycles, so they are going to a friends
to live in the sunshine with natural light cycles since they are about to flower and quite healthy they will out grow their enclosure before they are done in flower so they gotta go to a new home to finish in

ok group input time
as I have decided to push out the G13s to a new location this will clear up some space for new projects as we are always growing so I need to select the new seeds, while I had hoped to have the contest winning seeds in hand by now, I don't so despite that setback, and my recent seed order from spliffseeds has yet to arrive, customs issues, had to resend as they have not arrived yet once again back to the stash box
I have the following seeds to chose from,some have been grown before, some have not, these are all feminized seeds and from commercial seed banks so they should have solid germination ratios on them.
contestants are as follows
1. Sour Diesel, this one is a returning contestant as it failed to launch last time and had disappointing growth maybe a ....redeeming round?
2. Bubba Kush... a previous winner, and big producer, really powerful smoke and currently a full mason jar of it on hand
3. Strawberry Cheese.... never grown, but its on the list, maybe this time?
4. Skywalker OG.... huge failure last time absolute shit show, newb mistakes burned the roots with nutes and killed the .....plants, my fault 110% maybe this time I get it rite!
5. California Orange Bud.. see skywalker og same batch same screw up killed it dead like round up only more .....expensively because I get round up for free
6. White Crystal Meth... last new unknown sounded tasty. who knows
7. Girl Scout cookies, I actually have 2 sets of these from 2 seed banks assuming they grow the same, and the last batch ....was killer a real nice daytime high that allows me to still get stuff done

these are the contestants at hand, they have been tossed in the mix to pick either 2 of one of them or 2 individuals as there are 2 spots open under the lights.

had a fellow grower fall pray to a critter we dont hear much about in here, but it killed out-rite 2 plants and maimed the 3rd which is here in the plant ER on life support with constant light and warmth, maybe it lives maybe it wont. Felines are not to be left alone with your plants, they don't like competition for your time. The cat chewed the plants down to the stalks of 2 and almost the 3rd. Prognosis is not good, but it is being given a shot at life if it wants it. Is another G13, was 3 now is 1.
Have some beefstake tomatoes in there as seedlings and some kentucky wonder pole beans that look to be almost ready to transplant out of their peatmoss potts, tomatoes from seeds are HARD!!! delicate little bastards

Yeah that's my weakness
I sit and shop seeds I want to grow and since it's just me and my other half smoking if I actually grew all of them I'd be covered up in plants and eventually jars of bud that I'm afraid will end up going to waste if I don't smoke em before they go bad.
Can dry weed go bad? I slow air dry and put up in air tight jars with silica gel packs

Yeah that's my weakness
I sit and shop seeds I want to grow and since it's just me and my other half smoking if I actually grew all of them I'd be covered up in plants and eventually jars of bud that I'm afraid will end up going to waste if I don't smoke em before they go bad.
Can dry weed go bad? I slow air dry and put up in air tight jars with silica gel packs
I do not believe so, as long as a person keeps burping the jars, and keeps lids on when not being burped, they could last a long time! :headbanger:

Thursday
Apparently the ZON will not be gracing me with a purple truck they shipped big brown which means instead of bright and early it will be dark thirty arriving for candy making supplies

20210211_102206.jpg

20210211_102203.jpg
Slipped a toe in there

Friday is upon us
Green popping up
Transplanted 5 Kentucky wonder blue lake green beans to their 5 gallon buckets
Beef steak soon
Both from dry seeds, these breeds don't see much love around here for seedlings already started, everyone seems to want hybrid crap from Bonnie plants. They aren't weed related but you may see them here from time to time.

20210212_090530.jpg

20210212_090525.jpg

Friday is upon us
Green popping up
Transplanted 5 Kentucky wonder blue lake green beans to their 5 gallon buckets
Beef steak soon
Both from dry seeds, these breeds don't see much love around here for seedlings already started, everyone seems to want hybrid crap from Bonnie plants. They aren't weed related but you may see them here from time to time.

20210212_090530.jpg

20210212_090525.jpg
Did bezos deliver your candy making kit?

Back
Top Bottom